ISBR Business School admission procedure:
Admission in ISBR Business School
is based on Selection Process. The Admission Selection process varies from course to course. Generally, the admission process in ISBR business school comprises of Essay Writing, Group Discussion, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview. The final selection of candidate is based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process. Admission in BBA
, B.com, BCA, BA and Law program is based on results of class 12th and personal interview.
Students seeking admission in ISBR business school, Bangalore must appear for selection process. ISBR Admission is completely based on merit.
ISBR College Application
Candidates can access the ISBR College application form online in the college website. Submission of Application form for ISBR Business School, Bangalore is mandatory for students seeking admission in ISBR. Application form for ISBR is now available. You can also contact below mentioned number to enquire more on scholarship and discount on application fees.
ISBR Fee Structure
- ISBR Business School Fee Structure for 2 year programs are:
- MBA / PGDM (Aicte) – Total Course Fee Rs. 7.00 Lakhs
- MBA / PGDM with International Tour – Total Course FeeRs. 7.80 Lakhs
- PGDM with 1 Semester Abroad – Total Course Fee Rs. 8.00 Lakhs
- Global PGDM (3 Country Exposure) – Total Course Fee Rs. 10 Lakh
- ISBR College, Bangalore provides Bank Loan and Installment facility for all the courses. ISBR Business School hostel stay IS NOT mandatory for Students and they can choose to stay either in college accommodation or their own arrangements.