Fortune College Delhi courses
NMAM Institute of Technology offers the following graduate programs in Engineering for an intake of 840 students for program duration of 4 years.
Eligibility for BE course:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- A pass in the 12th standard or equivalent examination approved by the Visvesvaraya Technological University, with not less than 45% marks as an aggregate in the optional subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Computers/Electronics, with English being one of the languages of study.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission