Admission in St Joseph Bangalore
Applicants need to follow these steps to apply for admission in St Joseph College Bangalore, B.Com and BBA programs:
- 1. Fill the online application form and submit online on the website www.sjcc.edu.in
- 2. Pay the fees of Rs 300 through the online Payment Gateway; if DD has been procured for this amount, the DD No. or Receipt No. needs to be filled in the respective field
- 3. Once submission of payment & online application is successful, an Application number will be generated which needs to be quoted in all future transactions.
- 4. A print- out of the completed Application form alongwith the other documents (photocopies of X, PUC Marks cards , Caste certificate, Catholics need to submit a letter from their Parish Priest , scanned passport sixe photographs in formal attire, DD- if applicable) needs to be sent addressed to the Principal to the college address.
- 5. Once results are announced marks should be entered and submitted online.
- 6. An internet copy of the marks card with the application number should be submitted before the deadline.
- 7. A print out of the online application form alongwith documents needs to reach the office within 3 days of submitting it online.
The final list of selected candidates alongwith the schedule of the interview is displayed on the website and the college notice board. Selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview.
Once the final interview is over, selected candidates should pay their fees within 24 hours as per the fee structure displayed on the college notice board at the time of admission. Fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred once the course commences.