Symbiosis Law School Fee Structure
Symbiosis Law School offers the following programs, prior to applying for these programs, candidates need to abide by the below procedure:
- a. Candidates seeking admission should complete the Symbiosis law entrance test ( Symbiosis Entrance Test- SET) by completing the online registration process.
- b. Rs 1500/ must be paid as SET Registration fee & Rs 1000 per program ( B.A LLB ) Hons) or BBA LLB for SLS Pune via online payment or through Demand Draft ( DD)
- c. Shortlisted candidates will then be called for the Personal Interview & Writing Ability Test ( PI-WAT).
- 1. 5 years BA LLB ( Bachelor of Arts BBA LLB ( Honors) : It is a 5 year (10 semesters) full time program with a sanctioned intake of 180 students & separate reservations quotas for SC/ ST/Differently abled/ Kashmiri migrants& international candidates within the scheduled intake.
Eligibility: Candidate should have passed 12th (10+2) or equivalent exam from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST)
Selection Procedure: Candidates need to appear for the Symbiosis Entrance Test followed by Personal Interaction & Writing Ability test for shortlisted candidates. Final selection will be based on consideration of the combined merit list of 50% each of SET Score & PI-WAT.
Fees: Symbiosis Law colleges fees for the 5 years BA LLB (honors) program is Rs 2,45,000 for Indian students & Rs 3,65,000 for international students.
Symbiosis Law School Fees
- 2. 3 years LLB : It is a 3 years ( 6 semesters) full time program with a student intake of 120 numbers & separate reservations quotas for SC/ ST/Differently abled/ Kashmiri migrants& international candidates within the scheduled intake.
Eligibility: Graduate from any recognized University with a minimum of 45% marks( 40% for SC/ST)
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will include writing sample & personal interaction & final selection will be made on the combined merit of the same.
Fees: Symbiosis law school fee structure for the 3 year LLB course is Rs 1, 80,000 for India Students & Rs 2, 65,000 for international students.