NRV School Of Architecture Fee Structure
- Acharya NRV School Of Architecture Fee Structure is subjected to change by the university or Management
- Students must ensure that the fees are paid in due time
- Failing to do so will result in the cancellation of the registration to the program or to the subsequent term / semester.
- For certain programs, they might incur additional specific charges for items or activities like sports and games fees, specialized material, or field trips of which it has the right to make these charges.
- In case of agents or consultants the management is not responsible for any fraud, non-payment of fees, etc by the consultants who are authorized to act on behalf of parents or students and need to produce authorization letter from the student/parent to act on his behalf.
- Students should verify whether the agent has given the correct fee structure or are the agent are authorized to pay the fees without keeping any dues through producing no due certificate which will be issued by the college.
Due to the affordable fees of the college, Acharya NRV School Of Architecture Review have mostly been positive. Students are drawn to this college for is flexible and transparent fee structure.
- Total Fees - 32.5 lacs
- First Year Fee -6,50,000 INR
Students belonging to minority communities who are willing to pursue a professional or technical course will be the recipient of this scholarship . It is run by Directorate of Minorities, Government of Karnataka, the scholarship offers rewards up to INR 30,000 to students who secure more than 50% marks in the previous examination and have an annual family income less the INR 2.5 Lakh.
- The fees include hostel rent, maintenance and mess charges and are subject to change from time to time.
- Students are required to pay the fees at the time of admission.
- There is no refund system, even if they are vacating the hostel in between the year or discontinuing the course.
For further details on Acharya NRV School Of Architecture Admissionvisit IESOnline.