ACS College Review
ACS college of Engineering located on a landscape of 6 acres of lush greenery strives to provide its students with world class facilities.
The amenities include:
- Auditorium-ACS college of Engineering has a well-equipped auditorium with a seating capacity of over 200 people. A regular venue for conferences, workshops and seminars, this auditorium has all the facilities to enhance the learning process. Our 4000 seater ACS Convention Hall , which is a venue for conferences and seminars, is a vast space that serves the varied requirements of quality education.
- Bank-ACSCE in collaboration with ICICI bank has opened a new ICICI Bank branch on 14th Sep 2013 within the ACSCE Campus.The ICICI bank within the campus has made it easier for all the people whom are studying or working in ACSCE and has the student community are highly benefited from the easily accessible location of the bank. This new facility has saved the time and energy of all the concerned people.
- Cafeteria-The cafeteria / restaurant caters north and south Indian food and beverages to the students’ community and the faculty. The cafeteria is quite spacious and is equipped to feed all is student, staff, and non-teaching staff.
- Laboratory– The College is having one of the finest laboratories with the latest and sufficiently equipped instruments to aid the learning process of the students.
- Hostel-We have separate, well-furnished hostels with attached bathroom, for boys and girls. A well maintained, hygienic Mess facility is available round the clock. Each hostel has a capacity of accommodating 300 students with a choice of individual and shared rooms. Clean and airy, the rooms offer beds, wardrobes and study tables and chairs. A common room with recreational facilities, laundry facilities and mess facilities are features of each of the hostels, besides a visitors’ room. Guest faculty, visitors and others are accommodated in our well-furnished guest houses which are available on advance intimation and availability.
- Library- The ACSCE Library and Information Centre managed by the Moogambigai Charitable and Educational Trust with an initial collection of 6000 volumes of textbooks, 82 National & International Print Journals and with other necessities. It has housed in the college building Ground Floor with a total area of 360 Sq. Mtrs. with good and well equipped with lightings, furniture’s & ventilation.
The college is equipped with some of the finest teachers in the state. All holding degree of master and PhD in their respective field of expertise. Lots of people have applauded the ACS College of Engineering review.
Events and Programme
- Industrial Visit
- Smart India Hackathon
- Cultural events – Fresher’s day, annual day, computer training for orphans, environment awareness programme.
- Project exhibition and presentation
- Entrepreneurship awareness and development programme
- National level inter-collegiate fest
- Annual sports meet
- Faculty development programme
- Career guidance programme
- Guest lectures
- Farewell and Graduation day
For more information visit ACS College of Engineering AdmissionContact IESOnline.