Al Ameen Dental College Admission
The dental Council of India recommends all the necessary educational qualifications and the other minimum requirements for the Al Ameen Dental College Admission. The Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and the Govt. of Karnataka also prescribe admission standard of BDS course in the college. The candidates appearing for admission in UG and PG can apply to college through their NEET UG or PG dental scorecard. The aspirants are supposed to fulfill the required eligibility criteria as lAld under the admission guidelines.
The admission department at this college is efficient enough to find the talented students for filling the seats. The admission department has been receiving hundreds and thousands of applications for admission each year. The Al Ameen Dental College fee structure is also quite affordable and attracts students from all over India to get enrolled for the curriculum it has to offer.
Eligibility for BDS Course:
- Those candidates who have qualified their second pre university examinations from Karnataka board or equivalent with English as their core subject along with physics and chemistry. The candidates can have Biology as their optional subject. The candidates should must have a minimum of 50% or above in all the subjects.
- The candidate should have passed the two year intermediate or equivalent with science subjects viz., physics, chemistry and Biology along with English from a recognized pre university board.
- The candidates, who have passed B.Sc examinations with one or more subjects as discussed above, are applicable for admission to dental courses. The candidate has passed in the remAlning subjects of Medical Group (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) in the intermediate examination.
- The appearing candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks on the aggregate in the in the qualifying examination conducted by a competitive body. Those candidates who are prevAlling from Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes are required to have a minimum of 40% marks in lieu of 50% for the general candidates.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years age limit during admission time.
- The appearing candidate must be a Muslim.
The candidates are expected to submit the following papers at the time of admission-
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional allotment letter
- Admit card
- Scorecard or rank letter
Eligibility for MDS Course:
- The candidate is required with a graduate degree in Medicine (BDS) from a recognized university with the approval of Medical Council of India
- The candidates should also have finished their internship of one year in any organization recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- The candidate must have acquired permanent registration of any State Dental Council.
All the candidates should clear the university eligibility criteria for admission. The candidates are expected to submit the following papers at the time of admission-
- Degree certificate of BDS issued from the university
- Mark sheets of all passed university examination of BDS program
- Attempt certificate issued by the principal
- Completion of internship certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Registered certificate from any State Dental Council
For detAlled information about Al Ameen Dental College Contact +91 9743277777