About the Placement Cell in AMC Engineering College:
- The Training and Placement Office is actively involved in imparting and developing technical and soft skills among the students.
- It helps students to discover their abilities, strengths and talents to find suitable position in reputed organizations in India and abroad.
- The cell is committed to empower students with various qualities and skills to achieve professional and personal excellence.
- The cell routinely organize training programs and industry related seminars.
- They are being prepared to be the best professionals with logical and analytical skills.
Placement training Programme is divided in to 7 phases.
- Students will be trained on the concept of Total personality development.
- Bridging gaps between company expectations& academic learning.
- Working on communication, confidence skills
- Developing students’ analytical, logical skills
- Developing technical skills
- Working on interpersonal skills
- Developing managerial skills.
- Developing positive attitude and meaning perceptions
- Working on personality and developing positive characteristic
- Motivation and moral boosting class
- Training to do well in group interactive sessions.
- Mock/ simulated exercises
- Company specific training
- Online and Offline assessments
For more information visit AMC Engineering College Admission