APS College of Engineering Admission
APS College of Engineering Admission Criteria for UG:
- candidates who have qualified 10+2 with PCM as optional subjects and English as a subject of study, Or
- those who have qualified 3 years of Diploma examinations recognized by the VTU.
- Candidates from outside Karnataka are required to obtain Eligibility Certificate from VTU, Belgaum.
- They must qualify the aptitude test i.e. KCET or JEE, with pass percentage in 10+2 scheme of examination with PCM.
- They should secure 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and any other groups classified by the Government of Karnataka, students who have scored 45% marks in the qualifying examination are eligible.
In whole APS College of Engineering Bangalore Admission the institute considers students’ academic background as well as those who enjoy being challenged.
- Students of this college think analytically and tackle real-world issues in the classroom, pursue internship and learn to transform ideas into a creative solution.
- Be a part of this reputed, stimulating, supportive APS community.
- Students come from around the globe bringing with them diverse experiences, perspectives. They share a passion in engineering which are taught in one of the most rigorous academic environments.
Important Dates for Acharya Patashala College Admissions:
The college has separate hostel facilities for the boys and girls on the campus. The hostels have facilities like well lighted and ventilated rooms, Semi-furnished rooms, High-Speed Wi-Fi connectivity, Healthy environment, CCTV cameras, Hot water, 24-hrs power backup, security guards in the campus, modern kitchen, hygienic and healthy food, RO water for drinking, the hostel fest and other entertainments. The hostel has few rules and regulations where students must follow and behave according to that.
The hostels have different chief wardens who strictly follow the rules & regulations. Ragging in the hostel premises is strictly prohibited.
Fee structure of BTI hostels:
||Not yet announced
|JEE Application form submission
||16/12/2020 – 23/01/2021
|JEE Main Exam
- 1st Session- 23rd – 26th February 2021
- 2nd Session- 15th – 18th March 2021
- 3rd Session- 27th – 30th April 2021
- 4th Session- 24th – 28th May 2021
*JEE examination will be conducted four times: February, March, April, and May.
Documents Required For Management Quota Admission:
- SSL C Original Marks Card + 3 Xerox
- PUC Original Marks Card + 3 Xerox
- CET / COMED – K / JEE. Rank Card + 3 Xerox
- PUC Transfer Certificate
- Photo ( 5 )
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Aadhar Card Xerox Copy (Student)
- Pan Card Xerox (Parent/Guardian)
- Admission to all the APS College of Engineering Courses are done on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance exam.
- Also the marks scored in 10+2 will be considered.
- If students appeared in KCET, kindly follow the KEA procedure to get admitted through KEA counselling, and either visit the college or contact IESOnline.