ATMA Application Form 2022
- ATMA Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Online form registration commences from 01st March 2022
- They will have to fill the necessary details like their academic and personal information and contact addresses.
- They will have to select the exam centre
- Before submitting the candidates should carefully check if it will get rejected as there is no provision for editing after form submission.
- They will have to upload scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature in the JPEG/ JPG format
- In the end they will have to take printout of the form for future references.
How to fill ATMA Registration 2022?
- The first step to the registration process will start after the fee payment.
- After the fee payment, candidates will receive PID or Personal Identification Number by mail and SMS. They will have to save PID for future references and this PID shall be the candidate’ Login Id for Re-Print of Application, Printing of Admit Card and result.
- Once the PID is received the next step is to fill the registration form. They will have to fill the following details like:
- Postal Address
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Preferred Test city
- Educational Qualification
- Percentage of SSC
- Post Graduation/ Professional Degree (if applicable)
- Post Qualification Experience (if any)
- Choice of Institutes for reporting ATMA Scores
- ATMA Registration Last Date is from 1st March - 22nd May 2022 .
- Next step is to upload photograph and signature in the mentioned format.
- Registration process is completed after signature and photograph is uploaded
- Candidates will be given a login password through SMS and E-mail.
- After registration, they will have to print the admit card.
General Instructions to remember:
- Candidates must carry their admit card in the examination hall. Without it, they will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Before the test, change of test centre is not allowed. Unless it is for exceptional case and the request for change should be made a minimum of 10 days before the exam day.
- Registration fees once paid is non-refundable and also non-transferrable to other tests.
ATMA Application 2022 Fees:
- Registration fee is INR 1600
- The registration process starts after the payment of fees
- Fee can be paid using either debit/credit card only
- Cash/ DD/ Cheque/ Internet Banking is not available
- 50% fee concession is allowed for candidates belonging to north east states of India
- 25% concession of fee is available for women candidates
Generally, the test is conducted in the month of February, May, June, July and December. The registration starts almost a month before the exam date. The exam is held 5 times a year.
ATMA Exam Eligibility:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Final year students can also eligible to apply.
- Those who have completed CA can also apply.
- They must have secured at least 50% marks in a Bachelor’s degree.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for ATMA.
- They must be of at least 21 years of age.
- There is no upper age limit for ATMA.