ATMA Preparation Tips
ATMA Exam Preparation Tips:
- First tip is to start practising early
- Second tip is to be familiar with the syllabus
- Indentify and work on the strong and weak areas. Work on the areas of improvement
- Practice mock tests as it will provide useful insights into the exam. It makes easier for the students to understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- Revise the concepts. Practise the mathematical and quantitative ability concepts as it is one of the toughest section to clear
- Time management is an important criterion for entrance exam. Students must divide each section and how much time they are going to put on it
- Having a good fundamental knowledge. Most of the questions to come in the exams are basic concepts
- Prepare a timetable
To do well in the exam, candidates need to understand the exam pattern first. The exam will consist of MCQs from the 3 sections. ATMA Mock Test will be available in the official website. AIMS ATMA is national level entrance test for admission into MBA, PGDM and other management programmes.
- The mock test is provided online so that the aspirants can practice as many times as they can.
- The mock test will help candidates to understand the exam pattern, difficulty level of the question and the types of the question asked.
- Writing the mock test will help them gain the time management skills and find out solutions to solve each of the four sections easily and within time.
- Generally the quantitative techniques and the language comprehension is difficult
- The test are prepared based on the previous year question papers and the answers key released after the exam is over
Beside the mock test, candidates can also practice from ATMA Previous Year Papers. This will make them familiarize of the exam pattern time required to complete each sections, etc and will give them the sample of actual exam. By practising from this they can work on their weak areas and be ready for the real exam.
Below are the links for the previous year papers:
The preparation material for the exam includes study material, coaching, online sources, mock tests, etc. some of the ATMA Preparation books are:
- Krishna's Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT And Other MBA Examinations by Time
- CMAT Entrance Guide with Mock Test CD 2 Edition by Disha Experts
- Arithmetic For The CAT And Other MBA Examinations (Paperback) by Time
- SNAP / IIFT / XAT / TISS / CMAT / NMAT / IRMA / MAT Management Entrance Tests: MBA Solved Papers by Gautam Puri
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT by Arun Sharma
- Mission MBA - MAT: Solved Papers 2013-2011 1st Edition (Paperback) by Tarun Goyal BS Sijwalii
- Master Key To MBA Entrance Exam 2009 01 Edition (Paperback) by S. L. Gulati, Ravi
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA: Entrance Examination 1st Edition (Paperback) by Sulava