Law schools, especially in India are ranked via different newspapers and magazines. The perception towards this course- B.com, LLB over the last few years has changed considerably with more and more students choosing it as their career option. Bcom Llb Admission is based strictly on merit depending on the marks that the candidate secures in the qualifying exam.
• Here the basic eligibility will be to clear the 10+2 exam. Those with commerce background will be given special preference compared to other candidates. The aggregate cut off should not be below 50% and the candidate should pass from a renowned university either in India or abroad.
• Candidates that have scored First Degree Certificate or +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate post prosecuting studies in correspondence method or distance will also be regarded as eligible as far as the admission is concerned.
• The Bcom LLB Admission to the first year is strictly made on merit, resting on the entrance exam. In fact an interview may also be conducted.
• The marks scored at State Level Law Entrance test and National Level Common Law Admission test are accepted as these will offer additional weight in some colleges and others it may not be mandatory.
• In case of Bcom Llb Admission the maximum age is restricted to 20 years, especially for general category students while in case of OBC, ST and SC it is 22 years.
• A specific number of seats are reserved for foreign students. Besides some seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes together with persons with disability.
• As per the Bar Council of India, candidates should score at least 45% if they belong to the general category, while that in case of ST/SC/OBC is 40% on the qualifying exam in order to seek Bcom Llb Admission.
Note- Candidates awaiting for their final year results can also apply.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large. Direct admission in BCom LLB colleges is available only under NRI category.