B.Com LLB Admission in Delhi
What are the B.Com LLB Eligibility Criteria?
- For B.Com LLB Admission in Delhi candidates need to pass 10+2 from any recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country.
- Candidates with commerce background will be given the first preference
- Aggregate marks should not be less than 50%
- Applicants who have completed 10+2 and obtained First-Degree Certificate through distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission
- For First year B.Com LLB, admission is strictly based on merit of the entrance examinations
- An interview may be conducted afterwards
- Age limit is 20 years in case of general category of applicants and to 22 years in case of applicants from SC, ST and other Backward communities
- Final year candidates who are waiting for their results can also appear or the test. But they need to produce marksheet of previous qualifying examinations at the time of interview.
Most of the institutes reserve a certain number of seats for international candidates. Few seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, along with reservation for Persons with Disability.
According to Bar Council of India the minimum marks for B.Com LLB Course in Delhi should not be below 45% of the total marks in case of general category applicants and 40% of the total marks in case of SC, ST and 42% for OBC applicants. This is the minimum cut-off marks for class 10th, 12th or graduation.
- Admission is done through both entrance test and merit based
- Some colleges accept direct admission which is completely merit-based and management quota
- Some colleges conduct their own common joint entrance tests
- Candidates who score highest marks are placed in top colleges
Documents required at the time of personal interview:
- Completed Application Form
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet (Xerox & original)
- Graduation(10+2+3 pattern) Marksheet &
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Six passport size recent photographs
- Character Certificate (in Original)
- Migration Certificate (in Original)
For further details on B.Com LLB Admission in Delhi visit IESOnline.