Admission Process in B Com LLB Colleges in India
- Two types of admission are available for the students- direct admission, entrance exam score
- Each college has their own admission process.
- The Admission cells are responsible for the student’s admission in their colleges.
- The admissions office establishes the admissions procedure and makes the final decision about each applicant.
- As a law college the admission department must abide by the rules established by the Bar Council of India
- The universities look for the most qualified applicants and make every effort to help students grow as successful individuals.
A common eligibility criteria for Admission in B.Com LLB colleges in India is as below-
B Com LLB Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 10+2 qualifications.
- Minimum 50% to 60% marks depending on the colleges.
- Some of the colleges have age limit as 20 years for general category and 22 years for reserved category.
- Students from general category should be 20 years of age and the age limit for SC/ST students should be 22 years
B Com LLB Admission Process
- Based on National level Common Entrance Examination.
- Some colleges have their specific entrance examination.
- Students may need to sit for some common entrance tests like –
|Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
||December 18, 2022
|Law School Admission Test (LSAT)’
||22 Jan, 8, 9, 10, 11 Jun 2023
|BMS Entrance Test
||Last week of June 2023
||1st February to 10th February 2023
*CLAT Registration Date: 8th August, 2022 to 18th November, 2022
Students need to be aware of the respective college’s eligibility criteria, admission process and B Com LLB in India fee structure.
- SSLC / 10th grade Original Marks Card
- PUC I / 11th grade Original Marks Card
- PUC II / 12th grade Original Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Only for CBSE/ ISC/ IB and Non Karnataka Students)
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate and income certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Cat-1 students
- One photocopy of all documents along with the originals