B.Com LLB Colleges in Delhi Fee Structure
B.Com LLB Fees in Delhi depends on what type of law school it is- government or private, ranking of the college, etc. Tuition cost are eligible to change periodically, hence students need to be updated.
The fees include:
- Application & Prospectus Fee
- Students activities in general
- Alumni Association Fee
- Career Guidance & Soft skill Training
- University fee
- General amenities and campus up-keeping fee
- Id card and academic calendar Fee
- Industrial Experts and CEO Talk Fee
- Internet and computing charges
- Events hosted
- Library and Digital library fee
- Sports and cultural activities fee
- Miscellaneous fee, etc.
Different schools introduce different methods of financial aids. Also not all private colleges charge the same amount of fees. The fees are approved by the Bar Council of India and that is why the students have positive B.Com LLB Colleges in Delhi Reviews.
Because legal education is an investment, this subject should be treated with thoughtful consideration and planning. Programme fee include university fee, events hosted, workshops, students activities in general, miscellaneous fee, etc.
B.Com LLB Colleges in Delhi with Fees
|Amity Law School
|Indraprastha Law College
|GD Goenka School of Law
- The hostel fees vary from college to college.
- For some college students need to pay the hostel fees together with the tuition fee
- Whereas some institutes take separately the fees right after their admission.
- Hostel rooms are available on first-come-first –serve basis.
- Also not all hostels provide food.
- But all hostels provide the minimum necessary amenities like bed, table and chair, wardrobe, etc.
- Fees also depends on the type of occupancy- single, double triple.
- Here single sharing will charge higher fees.
Financial aids can be in the form of loans, scholarships, installment facilities, awards. Students are awarded financial aids so that they can effectively continue their study with facing any financial hindrance.
Scholarship Scheme for Indraprastha Law College (ILC):
- Merit Scholarship or Bright intake scholarship
- Special Scholarship to Wards & Referrals of Law Enforcement Professionals
- to those whose annual family income is below INR 60,000/- (20% of tuition fee)
- Early Bird Admission Accepted (10% tuition fee)
Educational Loan of IMS Law College
IMS Noida has ties ups with the following:
- Syndicate Bank
- Citi Bank
- Avanse Educational Bank
- HDFC Bank
For further details on B.Com LLB Admission in Delhi visit IESOnline.