BMS College of Law Reviews
The institution was started during the academic year 1963-64 under the aegis of the BMS Educational Trust. The college has had former Chief Justices of India & former Law & parliamentary affairs ministers associated with it in various capacities from funding & guiding the institution to serving as members of the teaching faculty.
The college has tie- ups with many reputed legal firms & NGO to provide internships & placement opportunities to students.
Some of the essential BMS Law College Review features are as follows:
- The institution is well equipped with Computer Labs, Sports Complex, Knowledge Resource Centre, Seminar Hall, Moot Court and classrooms with LCD facility to enhance teaching and learning experience.
- The college also provides well-furnished auditorium with a seating capacity of 200.
Sports and Cultural Activities:
- And equal importance is given for sports and other extracurricular activities. From BMS College of Law Reviews, the college provides a wide range of sports, recreation and leisure activities for students, staff, and faculty. The primary goal is to stimulate the growth, development, and retention of students in a safe environment that develops fitness and wellness, social interaction and leadership opportunities.
- The institution provides students with a platform to participate in various college, university and state level tournaments. Students are trained by professional coaches as well.
- The college offers various facilities for indoor and outdoor games. The sports activities include Chess, Carom, Badminton, Volleyball, Cricket, and Throwball etc. The college also conducts various sports tournaments. The indoor sports complex also has a multi Gym with a trainer to guide and train the students.
- The college has set up a spacious Moot Court Hall dedicated faculty to develop and improve the research, mooting and advocacy skills of the students. The college has installed a student for organising moot court events and selection of candidates for inter-collegiate competitions.
- Along with the BMS College of law courses, there is also a National Service Scheme (NSS) is to provide help to everyone who needs it, to enhance and bring a better change in the standard of living and the way they lead their life with dignity. Under NSS college has taken up initiatives to go to rural areas and come out of comfort zone.
- The Legal Aid cell provide legal assistance to the poor and weaker section of the society with the objective to exercise the rights enshrined in the constitution. The Cell offers free legal assistance to people in and around Basavanagudi. Bengaluru.
Knowledge Resource Centre:
- The college library has a rich collection of around 18714 Books, Journals, Legal and General Magazines, Commission Reports, Encyclopaedias, Dictionaries and General Books.
- The library is automated with integrated library automation Software LIBSOFT Library Integrated software with Web OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue with Web) for user interface.
For detailed information regarding BMS Law College Admission contact IESOnline.