Admission in BMS School of Architecture
BMS School of Architecture Admission office receives multiple applications every year from different corner of the country.The admission procedure strictly follows the given admission rules and regulations.
The College offers a variety of courses in the Bachelor’ Degree in Architecture, Master Degree in Urban Design and PhD programme. Apart from this regular course, the college also conducts a wide range of Short-term training and workshops.
Students planning to join BMSSA should follow the eligibility criteria determined for the purpose.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch. Programme:
- Students should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates from Karnataka classified by the organization) with Mathematics as a compulsory optional subject, from any recognized board or council in India to apply for this course.
- Students who have completed 3 Years of Diploma Program recognized by Karnataka Government or, Central Government or, any State Government on Architecture or, relevant subjects are eligible to apply for this course.
- Students who have done any Diploma qualification considered as equivalent by the responsible authority are eligible to apply for this course.
- Students who have completed the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (after 10 years of schooling) are eligible to apply for this course.
BMS School of Architecture Cut off (B.Arch.):
Students approaching B. Arch should qualify NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) with minimum 40% of marks (including reserved categories).
After the short-listing of the candidates, the admission office discloses the BMS School of Architecture Fees to the concerned students.
- Application form for COMEDK UGET will be available from 16th January 2020 to 17th April 2020
- COMEDK UGET exam date is scheduled on 10th May 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for M. Arch Programme:
- Students need to pass B. Arch or equivalent examination from any recognized university in all the years of the course to be eligible for the M. Arch program in BMSSSA.
- Students with AIIA qualification can apply for this course if they have passed the Common Admission Test.
- Students with foreign equivalent degrees need to get Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to apply for this course.
Qualifying Examinations for the M. Arch Program:
- Students who are willing to take BMS School of Architecture Admission in M. Arch should qualify GATE or, PGCET examinations.
- Students with valid GATE score will get preferences.
- PGCET registration date 19th May 2020- 10th June 2020
- Exam date is on 13th July 2020
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Admission:
- Master degree from any recognized University or any other equivalent qualification
- Candidates are admitted on the basis of synopsis selection, VRAT Test and an interview conducted by VTU
- To attend the interview eligible applicants will be called for a written test. The admission will then base on the performance in the interview.
The decision of the admission committee regarding admission will be final and absolute.
For further detail on BMS School of Architecture Admissions please contact IESOnline.