BNM Institute of Technology Fee Structure
TheBNM Institute of Technology Fee Structure is designed specifically based on courses and specialization.The fee amount is fixed keeping the industry standards as well. Plenty of scholarship optionsare available for deserving students.The admission department plays a significant role in fixing the fee structure.
The fee structure varies based on the application status of the candidate. The tuition fees for the first semester falls between INR 58,200 and INR 201,900. University The fee structureis different for each course, and the quota under which the fees are determinedincludes CET Quota, SNQ Quota, COMED-K (Karnataka) Quota, COMED -K (Non-Karnataka) Quota and Management Quota.A separate fee is to be paid to take part in BNM Institute of Technology Placements.
BNMIT Fee Structure for B.E are as follows:
BNMIT Fee Structure For B.E|
Name of the Courses||
Total Course Fees (in Rs)|
MBA and MTech Fee Structure:
BNMIT Fee Structure details for MBA and MTech are as follows:
BNMIT Fee Structure For MTech and MBA|
Name of the Courses||1st Year
Total Course Fees (in Rs)|
Scholarships: The BNM Institute of TechnologyScholarship is sanctioned up to Rs.25 Lakhs per year.Specific details of the scholarships are as follows:
- A scholarship of Rs.25,000/- is given to CET students admitted within the ranking 1000 at the time of admission.
- ComedK students admitted within ranking 3000 will be given a scholarship of Rs.10,000/- at the time of admission.
- Merit scholarship of Rs.10,000/- will be given to all the students securing CGPA of above 9.5 in 1st semester.
- Scholarship of Rs.10,000/- will be given to all the students securing more than 90% in any semester.
- Scholarship of Rs.10,000/- to Rs.25,000/- will be given to rural Karnataka students from economically weaker section admitted through CET.
- Student who has secured more than 60% in exams and has represented VTU in sports is awarded Rs.10,000/-
- Student who has secured more than 60% in exams and has represented Karnataka in any sports is awarded scholarship of Rs.25,000/-
- Student who has represented our Country in any sports and has secured more than 60% in exams is awarded scholarship of Rs.50,000/-
- VTU youth festival winners are awarded Rs.10000 to Rs.25000 as Cultural Scholarship.
Gold medals for merit student:
- All students securing Ranks in VTU are awarded gold medals.
- Students securing 90% and above in the first four semesters are awarded a gold medal and similarly those securing 90% in the last four semesters are also awarded gold medals.
BNM Institute of Technology has a strong set of faculty who are highly qualified and possess university ranks. There are around 162 teaching staff on rolls who has over 120 publications to their credit. Faculty of BNMIT are knowledgeable and polite. Teachers are very helpful in addressing all our doubts at any time. They always try to make the students understand each concept with proper explanation. They make arrangements to carry extra classes to finish the syllabus on time.They use very good teaching methods like projector to bring a better clarity on the topic being explained.
For further details/clarification about BNMIT Bangalore Admissions contact IES Online.