B.Sc LLB Colleges Admission
B.Sc LLB Admission in Bangalore aims to foster an outstanding educational framework for students who aspire to gain expertise in the field of science and are also interested in legislative law. B. Sc LLB Course is an undergraduate program that extends to a minimum duration of 5 years. It is more effective than pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Science for 3 years and then rejoining a legal course. It saves one precious year because doing a Bachelor’s degree in science and then a Bachelor’s Degree in law costs 6 years in total. The admission to the B.Sc LLB course is mostly based on merit. However, there are certain reservations under various categories.
B.Sc LLB Eligibility Criteria
Students who aspire to pursue their 5 years integrated Bachelor’s degree in science and Legislative Law should satisfy the following criteria:
- The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 / 12th Standard / 2 PUC or any other equivalent examination from a recognized college / university / board in India.
- The student must have secured at least 40% of the total marks in the above-mentioned qualifying examination. (The percentage of eligibility may slightly vary from one college to the other and also there may be special relaxation based on several parameters)
- The applicant must clear the screening test conducted by the college or the university to which the college is affiliated.
- Non-resident Indian (NRI) and foreign candidates should have a certificate of eligibility recognized by their government to provide as proof of completion of 10 + 2 level education.
B Sc LLB Entrance exams
There are several national and state-level entrance tests that are conducted for the students who aspire to pursue B. Sc LLB Courses in Bangalore. Several private legal education firms also conduct various entrance exams to cream line the eligible candidates for this course.
- AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
||Yet to be announced
- Christ University Law Entrance Exam
- SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test)
The admission to this course in most of the colleges in Bangalore is purely based on the merit and performance of the applicants in the previous qualifying examination and the entrance or screening tests conducted by the colleges. The selection of candidates for this course is done through a sequence of procedures that include:
- Receiving the applications from the aspirants.
- Screening the candidates based on their score in the previous qualifying examination. Conducting an entrance exam for the screened candidates.
- The candidates who qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the college are further processed through a group discussion followed by a personal interview. However, test scores are not mandatory in a few universities in Bangalore.
- The candidates are assessed for their presence of mind, extrovert nature, and communication and presentation skills in their personal interviews.
- Documents submitted by the selected candidates are verified and admission is confirmed by the payment of fees.
Admission to the B. Sc LLB undergraduate course program can be ensured through any one of the following modes:
- Merit: Candidates having top-rated scores in their 10 + 2 level examinations and the entrance tests conducted by the B.Sc LLB Colleges in Bangalore.
- Direct Admission: Some universities and private colleges in Bangalore offer direct admission to the candidates based on their merit in 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations. Each college has a certain number of seats reserved as management category seats.
- Lateral Entry: Some of the reputed colleges in Bangalore provide an opportunity for the students to join the second year of the course program. However, students who aspire to benefit from this opportunity should have cleared their first year of the UG program with the same syllabus.
- Distance Learning:For the students who aspire to pursue their Bachelor’s degree with a fine blend of Science and Legislative Law despite their busy schedule and compact working hours, several colleges in Bangalore offer a distance learning program.