Admission process in Cambridge College
Cambridge Institute of Technology Admission 2021 offers the students with Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The mode of application for the institute in online and the candidates are supposed to visit email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification for undergraduate programme:
Candidates must have passed Class 12 with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Electronics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science as optional subjects and English as a main subject with a minimum 45% aggregate (40% for SC / ST / OBC candidates).
- Management Quota-Karnataka and Non-Karnataka students wishing to seek admission in this institute can go through the Management admission process. The details of this process are enumerated by the admission cell of the institute. The choice cycle will be founded on scholastic value of the understudy wherein the understudy probably made sure about at least 45% in PUC or equal investigations. Understudies can legitimately take affirmation in any part of decision in the organization through the administration standard.
Qualification for postgraduate programme:
GATE/PGCET-KMAT/CMAT/MAT-The Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is conducted in the month of May/June every year by the education board of Karnataka. Students wishing to enroll to the colleges affiliated to VTU must take the PGCET test. Based on the ranking secured in the PGCET, student can enroll to college in the counselling process.
- Management Quota-Karnataka and Non-Karnataka students wishing to enroll at our institute through the Management quota have to contact the admission cell to fill the application form. The selection process is based on his/ her merit in the degree course.
How to Apply For Cambridge Institute of Technology?
- The student has to write the Karnataka CET exam.
- After the results are announced, a document verification process for the students will take place in the office of KEA located in Malleshwaram.
- Online Option Entry for counselling will allow the students to choose this college and their desired course.
- Mock seat allocation will be published, after which the student can revise their options of courses.
- Seat allocation will be published soon after that. There will be two rounds of seat allocation.
Documents required for the application process:
- SSLC/10th standard Marks Card
- II PUC/12th standard Marks Card
- Students’ Study Certificate
- For Rural quota: Rural Study Certificate from 1st to 10th standard.
- For Kannada Medium quota: Kannada Medium Study Certificate from 1st to 10th Standard for ten complete years.
- For Reservation Category: Caste Certificate/ Income Certificate issued by Concerned
- Tahsildar- for SC / ST in Form-D, Category-I in form E and 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B in Form F.