C Byregowda Institute of Technology Ranking
Ranking is conducted by the reputed media house and by government bodies. These rankings and accreditations by the government has left a positive impact in its status as an independent educational institution. CBIT is known for its excellence in teaching methods, high placement records, contemporary syllabus, and world-class infrastructure, among others.
To be regulated by the government, a college has to meet certain criteria like:
- Faculty experience
- student-teacher ratio
- seat intakes
- curriculum introduced
- Research publication
- Number of students placed in the placement programme
- Information on the spending of Financial resources
- The well qualified, experienced faculty are very willing to help and guide them in their future prospects.
- Students are given lot of assistance by the mentors who are also industry experts both academically and for opportunities outside college in CBIT Kolar Placements matter.
- The quality of learning is great as the teachers and students are constantly motivating each other and are willing to learn alongside students.
- The student's community here is also great and it also has several clubs from where they can choose from which will ultimately give them great exposure.
The College is consistently building an environment where students can freely advance their intellectual capacity.
This ranking is trusted by students, teachers and industry experts and give an insight into the shifting balance of power in global higher education
CBIT Kolar Ranking:
- The college has been approved by All India Council of Technical Education [AICTE], New Delhi.
- It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University [VTU], Belgaum and
- Recognized by Government of Karnataka.
For more details on CBIT Kolar Admission Contact IESOnline.