Christ University is one of the desired destinations for MBA students of Karnataka. Since 1994 the Institute of Management Christ (Deemed to be University) delivering prolific management courses in the community, responsibly creating excellent management professionals of the time.
Students from all over India apply for Christ University MBA. The admission office as per the eligibility criteria and the selection process finalize the selection of the candidates.
Christ University MBA Eligibility Criteria:
- Students need to pass graduation with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from any recognized university in India.
- Students who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply for this course if they have 50% and above aggregate in all the semesters of their courses.
Students need to have:
- a composite score of 600 or above in MAT conducted by AIMA in either September - 2018 / December 2018 / February 2019 OR
- a composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2018 / 2019 OR
- a composite score of 300 or above in GRE 2018 / 2019 OR
- 70 percentile or above in CMAT 2019 OR
- 70 percentile or above in CAT 2018 conducted by IIMs OR
- 70 percentile or above in the XAT 2019 OR
- 70 percentile or above in the ATMA 2019