Christ University MBA Ranking, is based on research & surveys conducted by various magazines & education research centres.
Christ University Ranking & Awards in detail:
• Ranked No. 1 MBA Private Institute in Bangalore, Karnataka.
• First institution in Karnataka which is accredited by NAAC followed by re-accreditation rating as A+ level in the year 2005.
• Consistently rated among Top 10 institutes of India.
• In 2015, Christ University Bangalore is ranked 11th by ‘India Today Group-Nielsen Survey’, under the category ‘India’s Best Universities’.
• Rated as ‘A+’ institution by NAAC.
• In 2006, the college was identified as an institute with Potential for Excellence by UGC.
• On Oct. 7th 2004, UGC granted Autonomy to Christ College.
• In 2008, Christ College was declared as Deemed to be University as Christ University.
• According to ‘Business School MBA Research’ Christ is Ranked as No. 37th in India.
• As per ‘India Today Ranking by Nielsen’ Christ University is ranked as top 8th in India.
• According to ‘India Today Research’ Christ University is Ranked a Top 1 in Bangalore.
• Ranked as 52 according to ‘Business Today’ 2015.
• As per ‘Deccan Herald’ Christ University is awarded as ‘A’ level by NAAC
• Christ University was awarded for Innovative Teaching by ‘Times Foundation’ 2016.
• Christ is ranked as top 4 in 2 Palms of Excellence by ‘Eduniversal Ranking’.
• Christ Institute was identified as ‘Potential with Excellence’ by UGC in 2006.
• Ranked as 45th as per IndiaEducation 2017.
• Christ University is ranked 1st in BBA & BCA in India for past three consecutive years.
This information is given as per the account in education institute research, by comparing and rating the institute, development programmes, faculty education, entrepreneurship, campus facilities, Christ University MBA Placements & other service provided by the college. Also, the institute has been ranked and awarded by various surveys & education organizations.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in Christ College. There is no process for direct admission in Christ College. Except Foreign / Nri Quota admission in Christ College all other admissions in Christ College takes place through Christ College selection process only.