CMAT Counselling Process 2024
CMAT Counselling procedure will be conducted by NTA to provide the students admission into management course. Candidates who secured the minimum qualified marks are selected for the counselling procedure and will be placed in 1000+ management colleges in India.
How to check the results?
- First go to the website of CMAT- cmat.nta.nic.in
- Find the link of CMAT results 2024 on the homepage
- Open the login page
- enter the details-
- Application Number
- Security Pin
- Check the CMAT result 2024 and take a printout for future reference
Important documents required at the time of counselling:
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Mark sheet of all semesters of the degree course
- Admit card of the exam
- Identity certificate
- Candidate’s domicile
- Scorecard of the exam
- 5 passport size color photographs
- Caste certificates in the case of reserved category students
Stages of CMAT Counselling 2024:
- First students will have to register online and apply for the counselling process. Without registration they cannot participate in the selection round.
- Students need to pay the registering fee (fee will vary according to the colleges/universities)
- Second stage is to fill their choice and lock the same. It is to be noted that after the choice section is locked, the data cannot be altered
- Third is the seat allotment round. Students will get seats according to their rank, preference of the course and availability of the seats. Candidates with good ranks will have the first choice to select colleges according to their interest.
- The selection criteria is different for different participating colleges.
- Qualified students will have to go through 2 main steps after the exam
- Group Discussion- where those students are selected who have current topics knowledge with good communication skills
- Personal Interview/ Written Ability test- those who have qualified the GD round will be called for PI. Here some colleges organizes written ability test instead of PI.
The results will be declared in online mode and students can check using login credentials. The merit list will be declared after the results are available on the college's website.
'All India Rank' or the merit list will be released by NTA