CMAT Exam Topics (Latest)
CMAT Exam 2021 Structure|
No. of Questions||
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- It is consists of Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration is 3 hours
- The exam has 4 sections
- There is no sectional cut off.
- Each section contains 25 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- In total, there will be 100 questions holding 400 marks.
- For incorrect answers, 1 mark will be reduced.
The exam pattern is designed to evaluate candidates' knowledge on different subjects like:
- Language Comprehension
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
CMAT Exam Date is on 31st March 2021. Each correct answer in the 4 sections is worth 4 marks while a wrong answer will have a negative marking of 1.
Students need to analyze each question carefully to get to the correct answers. The questions provided will be in this manner
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation:
This section will test the candidate's mathematical aptitude. It is one of the most difficult sections in the exam. Therefore special attention and a lot of practise is required for this topic.
It is also one of the sections that students struggle with as it is difficult to get a perfect score. With a lot of practises and revisions they can surely do well.
Question from different topics like current affairs in the world, economics, politics, entertainment, etc will be asked. Therefore students need to be fully updated with latest whos who of the world and the country.
CMAT Exam Fees|
|Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)/SC/ ST/ PwD
Candidates can make the payment of application fees for the entrance test through any one of the following modes.
- Credit card
- Net banking
- Debit card
- One of the important things to check in the admit card is the test session and test venue.
- In any case they are not able to download the hall ticket he/she may send email to to email@example.com
- CMAT Admit Card for the year 2021 will be given from 24th March-31st March 2021 from the CMAT official website.
- Candidate need not worry as the hall ticket download will not be closed before the exam date.
- Only those can download the admit card who have successfully registered and have paid the application fee.
CMAT result date is released on 9th Apr 2021. A total of 74,486 candidates registered for the 2021 exam, NTA conducted the exam in 104 cities at 245 test centres.
Guidelines for the Exam Day:
- Students must carry print out of the admit card in the exam centre. Digital, scanned or photocopy of the admit card will not be accepted.
- They must be at the exam centre 2 hours before the reporting time
- Along with the admit card they are required to carry other documents:
- College/University ID card
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Driver’s license
- They should not carry any electronic items to the exam hall
CMAT Mock Test:
- The mock test is provided online so that the aspirants can practise as many times as they can. They can train themselves for the CBT or the ' Computer Based Test mode of examinations
- The test will help candidates to understand the exam pattern, difficulty level of the question and the types of the question asked.
- Writing the mock test will help the candidates gain the time management skills and find out solutions to solve each of the four sections easily and within time.
- Generally the quantitative techniques and the language comprehension is difficult
- The test are prepared based on the previous year question papers and the answers key released after the exam is over.
Candidates can practise Common Management Admission Test sample paper through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of CMAT
- Click on the ‘Student Registration (Mock Tests)’ link.
- Select any mode of Login (via Google/ Facebook/ Mobile No.)
- Select the exam for which you want to take the mock test.
- Enter the issued User Name and Password.
- Start taking the mock tests