Fortune Business School Fee Structure
An investment in education will give you the return which no one can steal. A student who pays a price to enter FIIB will leave with not just the knowledge to achieve long term success but also the ability to sustain it.
For the convenience of the students, the management has facilitated the fee payment in installments for 2 years. FIIB also provides scholarships and assistance for obtaining educational loans at regular interest rates.
The below mentioned table gives a snapshot of the fees split up:
FIIB Delhi Fees
- The fee structure mentioned above is inclusive of the tuition fees for the entire course, study material, laboratory charges, Global Immersion program and life time Alumni membership
- Global immersion program expenses are those that incur during business study trips. It includes the amount for accommodation, travel and cultural immersions. Visa and medical insurance fees are to be paid by the students separately, at the time of travel.
- The security deposit is refundable and can be collected at the end of the education provided there are no dues or charges of damages to the institute’s properties or assets.
- The commitment fees is the registration amount paid during the 1st installment to confirm the seat.
- While applying for FIIB admission, the students are expected to submit a copy of their Medical Insurance by making a onetime payment of Rs.3000 and that provides a coverage of 50,000 INR annually
- A laptop with the prescribed configuration and a licensed anti-virus software is a compulsory equipment for all the students. Free Wi-Fi is enabled within the campus.
FIIB Scholarship programs
FIIB offers financial aid to fulfil the MBA dream of the aspirants.Based on academic performance (10th, 12th, under graduation marks),professional experience and the scores obtained in competitive Management entrance exams, FIIB scholarships up to 2, 20,000 per student are awarded. This comprises of the below mentioned schemes
- Top five candidates are chosen and given 100% exemption.
- Next ten students are offered 25% discount
- There is a special category for deserving candidates which is a partial scholarship program providing around 5-10% exemption
- At the end of every year, 10% of the students are selected for scholarship schemes
Scholarship selection criteria||
|Entrance exam scores
For detailed information regarding FIIB Admission contact IES Online.