Admission in Ghousia College
Ghousia College of Engineering admission process is completely dependent on the ranking scored in the competitive exams like CET, COMEDK and JEE.
CET: Only Karnataka domicile candidates are eligible for this exam and the college has a list of cut off for each department in engineering.
COMEDK:It is for those students who are based out of Karnataka, but the Karnataka domicile candidates can also opt for this exam.
JEE: Candidates living out of Karnataka can write this exam as well as the resident students.
The amount of fees is highly dependent on the rank a candidate gets in the competitive exam, while most of the students get admission on the basis of scholarship. The minimum marks a student should get in his/ her 2nd PUC or 12th Std has to be at least 50% and the stream should be either PCMC or PCMB.
Listed above are the Entrance exams for UG admissions at Ghousia College of Engineering.
Students can also take admission through the Management quota if they have scored fewer marks either in the competitive exams or in their 2nd PUC, or both can be the scenario.
- The student should have scored at least 50% of aggregate in their 10+2.
- Student can belong to any board of education from anywhere in India.
- Those competitors having a place withheld class like SC/ ST or OBC are needed with at least 40% marks in their 10+2 passing tests to meet the qualification.
- The subject of study in their 2 PUC or 12th std should be Physics, Mathematics, English and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Physical Education/ Electronics/ Economics or other discretionary subjects.
Counseling Process of CET:
The counseling process is done after the results of the competitive exam for students to pick the best college for themselves. Which goes like shown below:
- Confirmation of Documents: The advisory cycle begins with CET check of records. The applicants must be available at the mentioned venue on time on the booked dates. KEA will direct position savvy authentication confirmation on various dates. Hence, the applicants must check the dates distributed by KEA appropriately. The up-comers must convey all the archives as referenced previously.
- Issue of Unique ID and Password: After the report confirms, a check slip will be given to applicants alongside a Unique ID and Password. The special id and secret word must be utilized for practicing decisions or choices.
- Filling and Locking of Choices: According to the booked date, the appearing candidates must visit the KEA official website to fill the choice section structure. Subsequent to visiting the KEA site, click on the significant connection to log in. Enter the Unique ID and Password, which was given after the endorsement check. The rundown of schools and B-Tech specializations will be shown on the site. The competitors can pick the greatest number of decisions to expand their odds of making sure about B-Tech confirmation in Karnataka. Lock the decisions to affirm and log out.