JAGSOM Bangalore Placements
JAGSOM Bangalore Placements Division boasts of a placement record of 99%. The average package offered in 2021 batch is 17.5 LPA and minimum is 6 LPA.
Placement Department of JAGSOM Bangalore
- A separate placement department takes care of the placement responsibilities of the institution.
- The department works as an active interface between the institution and the corporate.
- The department collaborates with the management and faculty to understand and act for the progress of the students.
- Students enrol their names for placement in the final semester of the course.
- The college does its best to counsel students to get through the process in a calm and composite mindset.
- Students are given ample opportunity to explore their option and strengths.
- This college make sure to provide feedback to the students about their performance.
- The staff give equal attention to every student’s development.
JAGSOM Bangalore Placements department has partnered with over 68 companies which help them in providing final placement at attractive packages.
- Highest Placement Package offered in JAGSOM Bangalore: 17.7 LPA
- Average Placement Package offered in JAGSOM Bangalore: 10.21 LPA
- Minimum Placement Package offered in JAGSOM Bangalore: 6 LPA
The placements are offered, sector-wise according to the career path chosen by the students. Students are placed into different sectors, including
|Finance & Banking
||Marketing & Media
|Health Care & Hospitality
Some of the Important Recruiters of JAGSOM Bangalore
|S & P Global
||Cafe Coffee Day
JAGSOM Bangalore is among very few Business Schools in India where every student has to go through the process of Corporate Mentoring.
Advantages of Corporate Mentorship Training:
- Students get to choose a suitable career path according to their choice of specialization.
- Students are guided in finalizing the specialization, career path and choice of industry projects, provided by the college and so on.
- Students get trained in Business communication, soft skills and communication development.
- Professionally experienced, people who have 15+ years of experience mentor the students.
The institute provides 4.5 months of internship program related to the specialization or career chosen by the student.
Students can expect a good ROI (Return on Investment) through campus Placements in the college. JAGSOM inculcates various initiatives to make students industry-ready through:
- Social Immersion Program: Students undertake immersion program with NGOs in rural areas. Students learn to design solutions for social problems through a Techno-Economic Viability (TEV) study. Thereby it enables sustainable, socially positive, and measurable impact on UN SDGs.
- Research Incubation: The objective of this program is to impart problem-solving skills to students through immersion programs with projects.
- Design Thinking and Innovation Incubation: This program empowers the participants to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. It enables them to tackle business problems & challenges through creativity and innovation.
The placements are offered according to the sectors chosen by the students. Students can expect a good ROI (Return on Investment) through campus Placements in JAGSOM Bangalore.