IFIM Business School Placements Division Boast of 99% placement record with salary packages offered to candidate over the years showing a steady increase. Statistics of placements at IFIM Business School shows an Average package of 7.20 Lakhs Per Annum for 2014-2016 batch and average of 6.64 lakhs per annum for 2013-2015 batch.
IFIM Bangalore Placements department is partnered with over 68 companies with diverse sectors which help them in providing final placement at attractive packages.
The average package offered in IFIM : 7.45 lakhs p.a
The highest package offered in IFIM : 16.5 lakhs p.a
The placements are offered under sector-wise according to the career path chosen by the students.
Finance & Banking Sector:
• Vistaar Financial Services
• SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
• TAS Analytic Services
• Standard Chartered Bank
• State Bank of India etc
Marketing & Media Sector:
• Mercedes Benz
• Madisson Media
Hr Sector: • Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
Other sectors such as;
• Health Care & Hospitality
• Telecom & many others
IFIM Business School Bangalore, is one among very few Business School in India where every student should Compulsorily go through the process of Corporate Mentoring.
Advantages of Corporate Mentorship Training:
Apart from IFIM Bangalore Courses Offered, the training sessions are also conducted by the department to improve students in the sector of corporate world.
• Students get to choose suitable career path according to their choice of specialization.
• Students are also guided in finalizing the specialization, career path, choice of industry projects provided by the college and so on.
• Students also get trained in Business communication, soft skills & also development in communication.
• Corporate/Professional experienced people who received 15 plus years of experience in corporate world are introduced as mentors.
Industry Internship: The institute provides 4.5 months of internship program related to the specialization or career chosen by the student.
The benefits provided for students through internship program:
• Student mentorship makes the student for industry-ready during internship.
• Provides the real work environment.
• Internship also ends with full time job offers.
Some of the Recruiters in IFIM:
|Abbott India Ltd||FedEx||Actuant India|
|JP Morgan||ACT||Fuji Films India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Flipkart||American Express||Axis Bank|
|Franklin Templeton||Boston Technology||GATI Ltd.|
|Bosch India||H&R Johnson (India)||Berger Paints India Ltd.|
|Capital First Limited||Genpact India Pvt. Ltd.||Biocon|
|Godrej Ltd.||Grant Thornton||Britannia Industries Ltd.|
|HDFC Group||Canon India Pvt. Ltd.||HGS|
|Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.||Citibank||HP|
|CMS||IBM, & many more.,|
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in IFIM College. There is no process for direct admission in IFIM College. Except Foreign / Nri Quota admission in IFIM College all other admissions in IFIM College takes place through IFIM College selection process only.