IFIM Bangalore Placements
IFIM Business School Placements Division boasts of a placement record of 99%. The Average package has increased from 5.7 Lakhs in the 2016-18 batch to 10.5 Lakhs pa for the 2020-2021 batch.
Placement Department of IFIM
- A separate placement department takes care of the placement responsibilities of the institution.
- The department works as an active interface between the institution and the corporate.
- The department collaborates with the management and faculty to understand and act for the progress of the students.
- Students enrol their names in the final semester of the course.
- The college does its best to counsel students to get through the process in a calm and composite mindset.
- Students are given ample opportunity to explore their option and strengths
- This college make sure to provide feedback to the students about their performance
- The staff give equal attention to every student’s development.
IFIM Bangalore Placements department has partnered with over 68 companies which help them in providing final placement at attractive packages.
- Highest Placement Package offered in IFIM: 16.6 Lakhs / Annum
- Average Placement Package offered in IFIM: 7.5 Lakhs / Annum
- Minimum Placement Package offered in IFIM: 5 Lakhs / Annum
The placements are offered, sector-wise according to the career path chosen by the students. Students are placed into different sectors, including
|Finance & Banking
||Marketing & Media
|Health Care & Hospitality
Some of the Important Recruiters of IFIM
|S & P Global
||Cafe Coffee Day
IFIM Business School Bangalore is among very few Business Schools in India where every student has to go through the process of Corporate Mentoring.
Advantages of Corporate Mentorship Training:
- Students get to choose a suitable career path according to their choice of specialization
- Students are guided in finalizing the specialization, career path and choice of industry projects, provided by the college and so on.
- Students get trained in Business communication, soft skills and development communication.
- Professionally experienced people, who have 15+ years of experience mentor the students
The institute provides 4.5 months of internship program related to the specialization or career chosen by the student.
Students can expect a good ROI (Return on Investment) through campus Placements in the college. JAGSOM inculcates various initiatives to make students industry-ready through:
- Social Immersion Program: Students undertake immersion with NGOs in rural areas. Students learn to design solutions for social problems through a Techno-Economic Viability (TEV) study. Thereby it enables sustainable, socially positive, and measurable impact on UN SDGs.
- Research Incubation: The objective of this program is to impart problem-solving skills to students through industry live projects.
- Design Thinking and Innovation Incubation: This program empowers the participants to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. It enables them to tackle business problems & challenges through creativity and innovation.
The placements are offered according to the chosen sector by the students. Students can expect a good ROI (Return on Investment) through campus Placements in IFIM.