ISBR Bangalore Ranking
ISBR Bangalore Ranking manifests 29-years of educational efficacy. Many judges and critics of the educational landscape have evaluated the performance of ISBR. The business school has proved itself in many ways. Since the time of its inception, its primary objectives has been the development of the community by providing quality education and raising the bar of management education in India. In 29-years of educational services, ISBR Ranking has been decorated, in several ways. Ranking status of the institution doesn't only reflect the position of the institution, in the educational industry, it also exhibits the success and satisfaction of the alumni.
ISBR Business School Ranking:
- Dainik Bhaskar Group has ranked ISBR as the 12th best MBA institute in South India. It will surely act as a boon to ISBR MBA Ranking.
- DM B-School Survey has marked them as No. 1 New Generation B-School of India.
- Business Barons has identified them as one of the best brands of the educational ecosystem in India.
- Discovery Education has given 'the best B-School' Campus Excellence' to ISBR for obtaining the broad and student-friendly campus.
- Dalal Street B-School Directory has marked its methods as a benchmark in the educational industry.
- Educational Leaders of the industry have praised the teaching endeavors of ISBR Bangalore for the last 29 years.
- Silicon India Survey has named them as one of the top-notch business school in India.
- ISBR Business School Ranking tells us that it is the 10th best business school in industry interaction.
- National Entrepreneurship Network has acknowledged their entrepreneurship initiatives.
- ISBR Bangalore Ranking has been decorated with Centurion Award by the Centum Learning Centre.
- The institute has achieved Business Excellence Award by the Bharti Resources for three consecutive years.
ISBR Bangalore maintains a close liaison with reputed National and International Identities. These associations have added more feathers to the business school.
- AIMA (All India Management Association)
- Manipal Group
- British Standards Institution (BSI)
- NHRD (National Human Resource Development)
- NEN (National Entrepreneurship Network)
- Bangalore University