Jain University B tech Admission
Jain Institute of Technology is not just a name is a well known brand and is popular among the students. With an incredible growth story spanning over a decade the college has earned itself a name in the industry. The college has a picturesque campus spanning over 350 acres.
The college has to offer students a wide variety of Bachelor of Technology or B.Tech and Masters of Technology or M.Tech programs with flexible specializations. Each year the college has to move through thousands of applications from across the nation and abroad via its international admissions program. The college has been ranked as one of the best private universities within India according to India Today - Nielsen Best Universities Survey.
Jain University B Tech Admission 2020 requires candidates to meet the following eligibility criteria for B.Tech and M.Tech programs.
Jain University Engineering Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech (Regular)
- Students are required to pass with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in their 12th CBSE/PUC/ISC OR Equivalent Board with Mathematics and Physics as Compulsory Subjects along with Electronics/Computer Science /Chemistry/Biology.
- Candidates choosing to apply through Jain Entrance Test (JET) need to secure a minimum aggregate of 60% (with 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates)
- IB students need to get a minimum of 26 credits to qualify for the program.
- Cambridge students must study 3 subjects at ‘A’ Level (Advanced level) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics included.
- 12th standard pass out students or equivalent exams or final year students of class XII, awaiting examination results may also apply.
- NIOS candidates are eligible to apply
- Accepted Entrance Score- JET/UNIGAUGE
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech (via Lateral)
- Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering - Diploma in Mechanical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Mechatronics, Aeronautical and Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering - Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Metallurgical and Materials Engineering - Mechanical, Tool and Die Making, Plant Engineering and Aeronautical, Diploma in Automobile Engineering, Diploma in Mechatronics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Robotics and Automation - Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Mechatronics, Embedded Systems, Power Electronics, Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Science and Engineering/ Computer Science and Technology (Artificial Intelligence)/ Computer Science (Data Science)/ Computer Science and System Engineering (Internet of Things)/ Computer Engineering (Mobile Application and Cloud Technology)/ Computer Technology (Cloud Technology and Information Security)/ Software Engineering- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering or Information Science and Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Students who have successfully completed the BE / B.Tech with an aggregate of 50% across all the years/semesters are eligible to apply. (SC/ST candidates have a relaxation requiring them only 45% in the qualifying examination).
- JET, GATE or any other valid entrance score is preferred.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Computer Science & Engineering: B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE in Electronics and Communications / Computer Science Engineering / Information Science / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Medical Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Artificial Intelligence: B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science Engineering or Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics or a M.Sc in Electronics.
- Cyber Security: B.Tech or B.E or AMIE in Computer Science Engineering / Electronics and Communications / Medical Electronics / Information Science /Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Instrumentation / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Data Sciences: B.Tech or B.E or AMIE in Computer Science Engineering / Electronics and Communications / Information Science / Medical Electronics / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Embedded Systems Technologies: B.Tech or B.E or AMIE in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering / Medical Electronics Engineering/ Information Science Engineering.
- Structural Engineering: B.Tech or B.E or AMIE in Civil Engineering.
- Construction Technology: B.Tech / B.E in AMIE in civil Engineering, Civil Engineering, Highway and Transportation Engineering or Environmental Engineering.
- Food Technology:
- B.Tech or B.E in Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering, Agriculture Biotechnology, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Food Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering and any other chemical or bio or food related 4 year technology / science program.
- B.Sc. (4 years) Agriculture, Forestry, Home Science, Horticulture, Aquaculture B.V.Sc (4 years)
- M.Sc. in any branch of chemical sciences or life sciences.
- Energy and Environmental Management: B.Tech or B.E or AMIE in Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical engineering/ Civil/Industrial Engineering and management/ Industrial Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Energy Engineering/ Energy & Environment Engineering / Metallurgy Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Biotechnology Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering.
- Structures and Design: B.Tech or B.E in Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering, AM AeSI / AMIE in Mechanical/ Civil.
Jain University Engineering Admission Process
Jain University Engineering Admission process for B.Tech (Lateral) and M.Tech Programmes.
Admission Process for B.Tech (via Lateral):
- All lateral Entry admissions are based on the Diploma Score/Percentage and availability of seats at the institute.
- Selected candidates who produce the Provisional Admission Offer Letter should score a minimum of 60% in Diploma to complete the admission process.
- All Provisional admissions are valid subject to submission of the original documents at campus and verification from the University side.
- The Admission Department / University office will retain the ultimate right to accept or deny an application.
Jain University Engineering Selection Process
Selection procedure for M.Tech:
- Jain Entrance Test or JET and Personal Interview.
- Students who have appeared for GATE will be exempted from the Entrance Test.
- Candidates who obtain a valid test score of any State Level Entrance exam are exempted from JET.
Jain University Engineering Fee Structure is affordable and student friendly.