Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Admission
Students all over India are welcomed to KLE Belgaum Medical College Admission. Every year, the admission department witnesses applications pouring from different states of India for several medical courses of the college. The department takes the final decision of selecting the application.
KLE Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MBBS:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognized board/ council / university with English, Physics, Chemistry& Biology as subjects.
- Candidates should have PUC II / HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE).
- They should have secured at least 50% marks in KLEU- UGAIET exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates should have completed or, be on their 17 years of age in the year of admission.
KLE Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MD / MS:
- Candidates must have completed MBBS along with 1 year of the compulsory rotatory internship.
- They should have secured at least 50% marks in KLEU- PGAIET exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The admission procedure is divided into two parts; the eligibility criteria followed by the selection process. Students desirous taking admissions KLE Belgaum Medical College Courses should meet the determined eligibility criteria and attend the selection process. Eligibility criteria for each course are set per the standard norms of the KLE University and the Medical Council of India.
Steps for Admission Process for PG courses:
- Admission process for 1st and 2nd round candidates need to physically report in the allotted medical college
- Verification of documents
- Generating admission letter
Documents required at the time of admission (for MD/MS/PG Diploma)
- DGHS Confirmation Letter / Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Admit Card issued by NBE (NEET-PG-2020 Hall Ticket)
- 10th marksheet
- Result/rank letter issued by NBE (NEET-PG-2020 Score Card)
- 12th marksheet
- MBBS marksheet
- Migration certificate
- Certification of Internship completion
- Candidates who have passed prior to 2019, should compulsory produce the Original Permanent Registration certificate at the time of admission)
- Six recent passport size coloured photographs with name and date.
- Caste certificate(in English version)
- Certificate of Domicile
- Fee remittance copy
- Photo Copy of pan card
- Photo Copy of Aadhar Card
For further details visit on KLE Belgaum Medical College Admission visit IESOnline