KLE Law College Courses
KLE law college syllabus for all the undergrad and postgrad courses are curetted and managed by a council among the professors of law. The various law programs are recognized by the affiliating university and approved from the Bar Council of India. The law courses at KLE are much popular among the students of Karnataka. The college is functioning under a 100 year old organization, KLE institution. The courses are designed in collaboration with the different law colleges of KLE society which provides necessary exposure to the law students. The law college is an initiative of Karnataka Lingayat Education society that aims to fulfill the requirements of young minds pursuing legal education.
KLE law college courses offer various law programs at undergrad level. The various UG law programs are like LLB, BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.Com LLB. In addition to these bachelor's programs, KLE also provides certification and diploma courses in law. Also, this college offers postgrad program i.e., LLM to the law graduate students. All the courses are up-to-date and as per the industry standards. Some of the eminent and highly experienced professors across the country take up the law subjects at KLE. The faculty would also review the courses yearly in order to update and upgrade the existing one.
Courses offered by KLE Law College|
- LLM: LLM (Master of Laws) is a 2 year duration postgrad course provided across the constitutional Law branch only. The course can be taken up by an individual if he/ she is already a law graduate. LLM students are rendered to acquire analytical skill and critical thinking along with research skills. For LLM program, the KLE Law College is one of the best colleges in Karnataka.
- LLB: LLB, also known as Bachelor of laws is a 3 years degree in law. This course is also considered to be traditional route for entry into the legal profession. This law course cam be taken by any individual who have qualified graduation. Theism course allows one to join the mainstream legal practices as well as also beneficial to those seeking to add legal knowledge to other skills.
- BA LLB: This integrated law program is the combination of BA (Bachelor of Arts) and LLB (Bachelor of Laws). This is a 5 years duration course where students learn the law subjects along with arts. The arts and law subjects are taught by segregating the topics in different semesters. Also when you opt for this course, you are considered to be experienced in legal profession by full one year. Already 10 batches have pass out from this law program.
- BBA LLB: This is also one integrated and dual degree course that combines the subjects of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and LLB together. It is a 5 years duration course consisting of 10 semester’s in total. The instruction medium is English; however students are allowed to write exams in Kannada as well as English.
- B.Com LLB: This is also one another integrated law program covering the subjects of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and LLB, and a 5 years duration course. Students accomplishing a degree successfully are eligible to work in the area of commercial law, administrative law etc.
For more detailed information about KLE Law College Admission Contact IESOnline