Krupanidhi College MBA Ranking
Krupanidhi Ranking manifests the decades-long dedication of the institution in producing industry-best management professionals by shaping their opportunities with world-class management education. Since the time of its inception, several judges & critics of the educational ecosystem, media publication houses and other eminent leaders have assessed and acknowledged the contribution of the management school in raising the bar of management education in India.
Krupanidhi College MBA Ranking, as well as PGDM Ranking, is processed by observing the Placement, Industry Interface, Governance and other particulars of the Institute.
Ranking & Awards of KSM:
- DIDAC education awards India 2019 has recognized Krupanidhi Group of Institutions as “The best institute for research and innovation in higher education”. This award ceremony is organized, by the MHRD India, NITI Aayog, Skill India and the Government of Karnataka.
- The name of the 'Krupanidhi Group of Institutions' has been featured, in the Forbes- 'Issue of Great Indian Institutes' September 2018.
- KSM has been decorated, with the title of the 'Fastest Growing Private Education Institute 2012-13' in the Business School Category by the WCRC Leaders Survey. One of the principal process-advisors & evaluators of the award function was KPMG in India.
- According to the Education Excellence Awards 2013 by the Brands Academy, it is the best upcoming private business school in Bangalore.
- ‘World Education Congress’ 2015 has awarded KSM for Best Infrastructure. It has also been honoured, with Best Academic & Industry Interface Award in the year 2013 by the same.
- According to the Silicon India Survey 2013, Krupanidhi School of Management Placements' Practices is the 5th best in India.
- Awarded the Education Excellence Award for the Best Upcoming B-School in South India by Brands Academy
This information is given as per the account in education institute research, by comparing and rating the institute, development programs, faculty education, entrepreneurship, campus facilities, placement practices & other services provided by the management school.