AECS Maaruti Dental College Admission
AECS Maaruti Dental College falls under the management of Amrith Educational & Cultural Society located in Bangalore. These societies were founded in the years 1982 and 1973. These Societies are leaders and pioneers in the field of education with a number of years of experience to their credit. They believe in empowering youth by imparting a high quality and a holistic form of education.
The institute took shape in the year 1992. This is an institute that has been recognized by the Government of India. The Ministry of Health and The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has both approved the college. This dental institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The college offers Bachelor in Dental Surgery BDS and Master in Dental Surgery or MDS in The postgraduate section. The MDS programs have five specializations under them.
Maaruti Dental College Admission to BDS programs:
- All Admissions to the MDS course is via counseling conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for Neet exam qualified candidates.
- These candidates also need to have passed their 12th standard /+2/2nd PUC or any equivalent exam
- Students can get admitted to the college through the counseling conducted by KEA.
- The Bachelor in Dental Surgery intake is set at 100.
BDS seat distribution at Maaruti Dental College:
- Out of this quota of 100 seats the total numbers of seats allocated to foreign nationals are 15 & 5.
- There are seats that fall in the institutional preference category.
- Seats that remain unfilled even after KEA counseling will be filled as per the KEA guidelines.
Maaruti Dental College Admission to MDS programs:
- All Admissions to the BDS course is via counseling conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for Neet exam qualified candidates.
- Neet exam qualified B.D.S graduates for M.D.S course.
- Graduate students can choose the following programs for the specializing in MDS:
- Endodontics and Conservative dentistry
MDS seat distribution at Maaruti Dental College:
- For the Masters in Dental Surgery program the college gives specializations in the following fields with the following seat breakup:
- Prosthodontics: 3
- Pedodontics: 3
- Orthodontics: 3
- Periodontics: 3
- Endodontics & Conservative dentistry: 3
- Some seats fall in the institutional preference category
- Vacant seats even after KEA counseling will be filled as per the guidelines of KEA.
For detailed information about Maaruti Dental College call +91 8951993708.