Medical Colleges in Maharashtra Reviews
Several private and government statutory bodies conduct their surveys and give medical colleges in Mumbai reviews based on various factors. The reviews states the facilities and the educational ambience provided to students in their growth. The medical colleges in Mumbai are well resourced with sufficient infrastructural facilities to conduct a tedious and complex course like MBBS at their respective campuses. The colleges are functioning with some of the most experienced faculty across the country.
The climate of Mumbai city is worth living and a great place for higher education with adequate opportunities within the city. Mumbai is home to some of the best multi-specialty and super-specialty hospitals in the world. There is a total of 4,457 beds provided by the government medical colleges in Maharashtra to serve the healthcare sector of the state.
The amenities provided to the students across the medical colleges in Maharashtra are mentioned below-
- Library: The colleges in Mumbai are well equipped with volumes of books, journals and magazines. With the digital revolution, the medical colleges have also adapted the so called Digital-Library concept. The library is connected over a network from where students can access the remote databases, research papers, books' volume etc. The students can borrow the books for a certain period of time and can also take the photocopy of books.
- Laboratories: The labs across the medical colleges are outfitted with adequate tools and modern equipments. Students are taught and trained to diagnose, prevent and rehabilitate the diseases using the equipments in the lab. The labs are handled by the best trained professionals who have years of experience of working and using the equipments in clinics and hospitals. Each department at the college have their own labs with central Research Lab facility in some institutions.
- Academics: The medical college in Mumbai courses are well known for its quality curriculum and unique pedagogy. Several colleges have developed their course in collaboration with to medical institutions like AIIMS, IGIMS, JIPMER etc. Even some of the medical colleges have designed their course by combining their content with top medical colleges in USA and UK. The MBBS program is much popular among all the students for medical colleges in Maharashtra.
- Hostel: The medical colleges provide separate accommodation facilities to both the boys and girls. The hostel students live in harmony in spite of their differences in terms of culture, region, religion, language, tradition etc. The hostel rooms are well furnished, spacious and airy as well. Some facilities provided across the hostels in medical colleges are-
- RO drinking water
- Power supply backup
- Washing machines
- Reading rooms
- TV lounge
- Wi-Fi service
- Mess etc.
- Canteen: College canteen is one of the best places for interaction among the students of medical colleges in Mumbai. The tasty food and other refreshments are provided at a cheaper rate than that of outside. Students often use the canteen for coffee breaks and gossip during their leisure hours. Students can also purchase daily usable items from the canteen store of the college.
For detailed information about Medical Colleges in Mumbai Admissions contact IESOnline.