MGM Medical College Ranking
Admission under NRI category in MGM Medical College based on merit of class 12th marks or common entrance test conducted by MGMIHS.
- By 2020, MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai, aims to be Top ranking Centre of excellence in Medical Education & Research.
- To deliver quality health care to all sections of the society with compassion & benevolence, at affordable cost.
- To enhance research work with maintaining ethical standards.
- To produce quality doctors, teachers by imparting quality medical education.
MGM is ranked among the top reputed medical colleges in India as a whole. The courses are MCI approved which have a value of its own. The college has signed MoUs with different institutions, industry, and research lab:
Did the college collaborate with any other institution?
- MGM have partnered with Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme
- It has partnered with World Spine care clinic
- It has partnered with MGM Medical College And Yusuf Meherally Centre
- It has signed MoUs with National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), Mumbai for MGM Medical College Mumbai Courses for Research , PhD work and Publications
- The college has partnered with Bombay Leprosy Project
Ranking of MGM
Does the college have any government affiliations?
- NAAC accredited the institute at ‘A’ grade
- The college is regulated by State OTPT Council
- MGM Navi Mumbai campus has been ranked among the top 100 private universities in India by the Education World C-fore Survey 2017
- It is recognised by RCI
- The college and hospital has been ranked at 3rd place for ‘Swachh Campus’ ranking 2018
- The institution is recognised by MCI
- Accredited by INC
- MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Ranking is among top 200 universities in NIRF 2019
- The college received 2019 AHPI award for excellence in Community Engagement
For further details on MGM Medical College Mumbai Admission visit IESOnline.