M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Admission
MSRUAS Admission aims to provide high quality education in Science, Technology, Social Sciences, Humanities, Art and Design, Commerce and Management to promote Positive attitude, Indian Values and team spirit amongst all students, faculty and staff members. Admission in MSRUAS is mostly based on merit irrespective of gender, caste, race and nationality.Admission process has a set of eligibility criteria for each course offered by the college.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate courses
- Candidates should meet the norms formulated by the relevant statutory bodies like AICTE etc.
- Foreign Students seeking admissions should have correspondingprerequisite and must be skilled in English. Candidates must have minimum TOEFL score.
1. Eligibility for B. Tech Program:
- Applicants should have passed class 12examinations with Physics and Mathematics as unavoidable subjects along with Chemistry / Bio Technology / Biology 45% marks (40% / equivalent and should have obtained at least in case of reserved category candidates).
- Lateral Entry for Second Year
- Candidates should have passed Diploma from recognized institution with at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of reserved category candidates).
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc. from a recognized University with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) and passed 12thstandard with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects can apply.
2. Other Bachelor Programs:
Indian Candidates: The candidate must have passed pre-university level or equivalent education level.
Non Indian Candidates: Applicants should have passed in 12thor equivalent and eligibility equivalence from AIU.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate courses
1. Eligibility for M. Tech:
- A candidate seeking admission must have passed BE/B. Tech or equivalent examination approved by AICTE in specified streamwith a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- The candidate belonging to SC/ST category will get a reduction in the cut off marks as per government announcement.
2. Other Master Programs:
- A candidate applying for PG courses should have pursued Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Technology, Fine Arts, Design, Engineering, Science or Allied disciplines related to Industrial Product Design with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
Eligibility Criteria for Doctorate courses
MSRUAS Courses also embrace several Doctorate and Research programs. The applicants for Ph. D. programs should have completed post graduation in specified area with second class and should qualify in the entrance written test and personal interviews conducted by the college.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Class Ten / SSLC Marks Card
- Two-Year-PUC or Class XII Marks Card
- Diploma Marks Cards for Lateral Entry admissions
- Marks cards of Qualifying Examination
- Entrance Test Score Card (if applicable)
- Study Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate from last attended institution
- Migration Certificate for students from NonKarnataka Candidates
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of Pan Card / Driving License / Passport
- Valid Passport and Student VISA for Non Indian Candidates
For more information on MSRUAS Admission, visit IESOnline.