MVIT Bangalore Admission
Sir MVIT, run by Sri Krishnadeveraya Educational Trust, which has a long-standing reputation in providing quality technical education has a set of eligibility criteria and procedure framed by the well experienced administration council for MVIT Bangalore Admission.Today, Sir MVIT is one of the most sought after institute for fresh aspiring engineering students.
B.E. (Full Time 4 years Program)
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one among Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subject.
- The applicant should have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category of Karnataka) in the above subjects taken together.
B.E. (Full Time 3 years Lateral Entry Program)
- The candidate should have pursued Diploma in any AICTE approved institution or passed in any Equivalent Exam from the recognized university and 10+2 Passed with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- An aggregate 45% marks in 10+2 (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category of Karnataka) should be maintained.
Eligibility Criteria for MVIT Bangalore Post Graduate Courses:
M.Tech (Full Time 2 years)
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category of Karnataka) at the Qualifying Examination.
- The candidate should have appeared in PGCET/GATE
M.B.A. (Full Time 2 years)
- The aspirant should have pursued any Degree from recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category of Karnataka).
- He / She should have appeared in any one of the following entrance exams PGCET/CMAT/KMAT.
M.C.A. (Full Time 3 years)
- The applicant should have passed any Degree from recognized University and passed 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Degree should be maintained (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category of Karnataka).
- The candidate should have appeared in any one entrance exam of PGCET/KMAT.
M.Sc / Ph.D
- Candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech. Examination of VTU or B.E. / B.Tech of any other recognized University with an aggregate of 60% (50% in case of reserved category by Govt. of Karnataka).
- Teaching / Research Staff / Teaching Assistants, working in any Engineering College and Polytechnic Institutions recognized by AICTE either in the State of Karnataka or outside, who have passed B.E / B.Tech Examination and put in a minimum of one year of teaching experience in Engineering Colleges / Research Organizations and sponsored by the respective Institutions / DTE in case of aided institutions.
- Employees of the State Government/Central Government/Quasi Government Organizations/Public Sector Industries/Reputed Private Industries, who have passed B.E./B.Tech Examination and put in a minimum of one year of working experience and are sponsored by the concerned Organizations.
- Awardees of research fellowship by nationally recognized bodies like CSIR etc., provided they have B.E. / B.Tech Examination and put in a minimum of one year of working experience.
- In addition to the above, the candidates shall be qualified in GATE or equivalent National Level within the immediately preceding five years or in the University level Research Aptitude Test, the result of which shall be valid for a three-year period.
Modes of Admission for Sir MVIT Bangalore Courses (Undergraduate)
- Admission through CET
- Admission through COMED – K
- Admission through Management Quota
Unique features of Sir MVIT:
- Departmental Forums – Each department has a forum to update the knowledge of students and staff in their fields of studies. Three hours every week are exclusively earmarked for this purpose.
- Seminar hall with modern facilities in each department.
- Objective type testing for knowledge up gradation.
- Project Laboratory and Wireless LAN for students to carry out projects as part of their curriculum.
- Hobby centre for creative work in science and engineering.
- Central Instrument Service facility.
- Technotsav, an inter-collegiate technical festival and a symposium on recent advances in technology to coincide with National Technology Day on 11th of May each year.
- In addition to other facilities, MVIT Bangalore Placements ensure that all the students are placed in well reputed companies.Students are trained well to lay a strong foundation in this regard.
- Outdoor Sports Complex spread over 30 acres, comprising of stadia for Cricket, Soccer, Hockey, Tennis and Volley Ball courts and an Athletic track.
- Indoor Games Complex, having facilities for Shuttle Badminton, Table Tennis and other indoor games, a well-equipped Gymnasium.
- Uninterrupted power supply.
- Local Guardian Scheme to give personal attention to each student by the staff.
- Rain Water harvesting to meet water needs in the campus.
- Subscription of E-Journals published by INDEST-AICTE consortium.
For more information on MVIT Bangalore Admission, visit IESOnline.