- Colleges & Courses
- New Delhi Institute of Management
- New Delhi Institute of Management Admissions
Admission in New Delhi Institute of Management
is based on the Selection Process of the institute. The NDIM Admissions
Process comprises of Group Discussion & Personal Interview as per AICTE guidelines. PGDM program offered in NDIM which is equivalent to MBA accredited by AIU & approved by AICTE.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Admission in NDIM: (MBA+PGDM/ PGDM-Marketing/ PGDM-Finance)
- The applicants for MBA/PGDM in NDIM are required to have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates are eligible).
- Students who are awaiting for their final year exam results may apply; but an average of 50% marks in pursuing degree course should be maintained.
- Applicants are required to appear for MAT conducted by AIMA or Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs or XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or State University MBA Entrance Examinations.
- NRIs / Foreign Citizens can seek admission based on their inter-se merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per AICTE guidelines.
Selection Procedure in NDIM:
The overall performance is based on:
- Academic Performance
- Mentioned Aptitude Tests (XAT, ATMA, GMAT etc.,)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Outstanding Achievement in any other field or activities highlighting team working, decision making qualities, work experience, additional educational qualification and any other achievement.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories if any is provided as per AICTE directions.
- 2% Seats are reserved for the wards of serving /retd. defence/paramilitary forces/police personnel.
The department of the institute has set the NDIM Fee Structure accordingly. Course Fee for 2 year Full-Time PGDM, PGDM (Marketing), PGDM (Finance) is inclusive of all on-campus facilities. Hostel is optional and is available on payment.
New Delhi Institute Of Management,
New Delhi Institute Of Management Ranking,
NDIM Fee Structure,
New Delhi Institute Of Management Fee Structure for MBA,
New Delhi Institute Of Management Courses