NITTE Medical College Courses
Students aspiring to pursue a degree in any of the Nitte University Courses Offered can definitely excel in their professional life with outstanding designations. The College offers a wide range of undergraduate and post graduate courses to the students from all over the state, different states of India and also foreign and NRI aspirants. The UG and PG courses offered by the University in medicine and surgery are enlisted in the table below.
Nitte University Courses Offered|
|Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M. B. B. S)
||4 ½ years + 1 year internship
||Full Time Undergraduate
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)
||Full Time Post Graduate
|Master of Surgery (MS)
||Full Time Post Graduate
The post graduate degree programs are offered with a number of specialties in medicine and surgery which include the following.
Doctor of Medicine (MD):
- MD in Community Medicine
- MD in Psychiatry
- MD in Pulmonary Medicine
- MD in Forensic Medicine
- MD in Anatomy
- MD in Biochemistry
- MD in Microbiology
- MD in Pharmacology
- MD in Physiology
- MD in Anaesthesiology
- MD in Dermatology
- MD in General Medicine
- MD in Paediatrics
- MD in Pathology
- MD in Radiology
Master of Surgery (MS):
- MS in ENT
- MS in General Surgery
- MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MS in Ophthalmology
- MS in Orthopaedics
To ensure overall development and gain of better corporate exposure to the students the college has several integrated programs along with a well planned curriculum which include:
- Field visits.
- Research projects.
- Industry internships.
- Industrial visits.
- Community postings.
Students seeking Nitte MBBS Admission should also know that the college holds memorandum of understanding with several organizations that include the following.
- University of Santo Thomas, The PHILIPPINES.
- Catholic University, SOUTH KOREA.
- Sabaragamuwa University, SRILANKA.
- Christ Church University, UK.
- Plymouth University, UK.
- Indo Srilanka.
- Indo UK.
- Indo Japan, Sakura Science Programme.
- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute(CPCRI).
- Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS).
Here are a few unique features of the college to the students who are wondering Why MBBS at Nitte University?
- Learning at an Institution rated highly by UGC, MHRD, NIRF, NAAC and Professional Regulatory Councils.
- Exclusive Community Based Training provisions in broad association of Health Centers and Hospitals.
- Prosperous clinical possessions for health qualified trainees in state of the art Teaching Hospitals.
- Exceptional facilities for Clinical Skills and Simulation Based Medical Education Training.
- Amalgamate Research with Learning - six committed Research Centers and eminent Researchers.
- Student Exchange Programs with prestigious Universities in USA and Japan.
- Vibrant life beyond academics for overall development - revitalizing activities and events like the Nitte International Film Festival, Nitte Marathon, TedX Nitte etc.
- Scholarship support for meritorious students in select programs.
- Affluent cultural platform with students from across India and several foreign nations.
For more information on Nitte University MBBS Admission, visit IESOnline.