NITTE University Ranking
Nitte Medical College Ranking always stands high in terms of delivering innovative value based professional course programs in various disciplines of medicine and surgery. The college has sophisticated departments with all the amenities necessary for the overall creative growth of medical practitioners with a great sense of social concern and responsibility. The college imparts a quest of learning and invention, spirit of scientific investigation, integrity, professionalism, respect and social compassion among the students along with the courses offered.
A few notable awards and recognitions of Nitte Medical College are:
- Nitte University is one among the top 500 universities of Asia.
- It is placed in 56 -60 rank band in QS India University Ranking 2020.
- The medical college is ranked Ranked 23rd in the Medical Colleges of India Ranking by Outlook News magazine in 2019.
- Nitte Medical College Ranking is 29th in the Medical Colleges of India Ranking by Week News magazine in 2019 and 7th among Private Medical Colleges in South Zone.
- The college is recognized with Diamond Rating by QS I-Gauge Indian Universities Rating.
- NITTE (Deemed to be University) hones 70th rank in NIRF 2019 amongst 907 universities in the Nation.
- The ranking has improved by 7 places from 77th position in 2018.
- The college is placed in top 25 for learning and teaching resources and in top 15 for Outreach and inclusivity.
- For the 3rd consecutive year, Nitte is ranked one among the top 100 universities of India.
- The college is recognized with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- The courses are also recognized by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Students have also brought in a wealth of laurels to the college with the support of the guiding faculties through their research work in various disciplines of medicine and surgery.
As per the Nitte University MBBS Reviews given by notable alumni, the graduates of Nitte are:
- Expert in their discipline with the intensity of knowledge, extent of skill and the ardor required to excel.
- Infused with a sense of social responsibility.
- Life – long learners ready to face upcoming scientific and technological confronts.
- Credible, Humane and compassionate individuals.
- Ethical in their professional and personal endeavors.
For more information on Nitte University MBBS Admission, visit IESOnline.