PES University Admission
Getting admission in pesit college of engineering is subject to University set eligibility criteria. Forty percent of total undergraduate engineering intake at PES University is reserved for CET Students. (Only Karnataka Domicile / Students living in Karnataka for 7 years can appear for the CET Entrance examination).
For the remaining sixty percent the PES University has the following selection process -
- First Preference will be given to PESSAT Test Score (PESIT Bangalore Entrance Exam).
- Second Preference will be given to Comedk Test Scores and
- Third Preference will be given to other National Level Enrance Test Scores.
Admission in PES University by AIEEE Counselling (Centralised) is not available.
Minimum eligibility to apply at PES University is
- UG courses – 60% marks in class XII from a recognized board/university
- PG courses – 50% in graduation from a recognized university
For some courses there’s no minimum cut-off. And for course wise specific eligibility details, the students are suggested to refer to the university prospectus.
To get an admission into PES University student must appear in PESSAT common entrance test. This entrance test is for all the courses. However, students who have appeared in national level entrance exam are welcome to apply.
PESIT Entrance Exam
Appearance in any one of the PESIT bangalore entrance exam test is mandatory for admission.
||PESSAT, PGCET, GATE
||PESSAT, PGCET, CAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, GRE
After completing PESSAT, the candidates need to appear for a brief interview. Admission will be finalized on overall candidate’s performance.
- The students have to register on the official website.
- Create a login ID for a new user before applying to any PES University courses.
- The candidates will be provided with password and login ID via an email, that they can use for many purposes like updating application, uploading photo and to view fee payment details.
- The PES university bangalore fee structure does not include college application fee.
- The payment of application fee/entrance exam fee of Rs 1050 can be done online through credit/debit card on net banking.
- Demand drafts and bank challans are also accepted. For payment by bank challan, the candidate has to take printouts of both the application form and bank challan available on the PES University website and take it to the nearest bank to pay the fee.
- The student has to submit the application form and bank challan paper stamped by the bank to the university. The candidate will have to make a DD in favour of PES University General Fund for payment by DD payable at Bangalore. The duly filled application form and DD/Bank Challan should be posted at the mentioned address.
The admit cards are dispatched a few days before the PESSAT entrance exam. Registered candidates can download their admit cards from the official website by entering login ID and password.
Note: There are no direct admission in pesit college of engineering.
For detailed information about PES University Contact +91-7338237755.