Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Reviews
Though it is a new ayurvedic school that was established in 2016, it is widely considered as one of the best ayurvedic colleges in Karnataka. Students who have studied in these colleges or are presently studying have shared their Prasanna College of Ayurveda Reviews. These are the collection of their experiences either good or bad in Prasanna College.
How are the reviews of Prasanna College of Ayurveda? The reviews are mostly positive.
Below are some of the reviews:
- The college provides a supporting and healthy environment with a garden and grounds help them relax from stress.
- The herbal garden has a range of Ayurvedic herbs for study purpose and also used for various therapies.
- The institute organizes various annual day festivals and also events for students to participate so that they can take time out of their studies and stress. These are:
- Fresher’s Day
- Graduation Day
- Cultural Events
- Sports Day
- Rural Camp
- Health Camp
- Yoga Awareness Program
- Public Awareness Program
- National Ayurveda Day
- Tuberculosis Day, etc
- The college has state-of the art-infrastructures like:
- Academic Counselling
- Well Equipped Laboratories with all facilities
- Excellent Hostel & Mess Facility
- Hostel & Mess Facility
- Transport facilities
- Well-furnished Library
- It offers a comprehensive Bachelor’s course in about the various ancient aspects of Ayurved.
- Prasanna College of Ayurveda Fees is affordable. Fees are designed in convenience of the students
- Classrooms are spacious equipped with all the required modern facilities. Different teaching methodology are used like digital classroom, projector, etc. to impart knowledge and skills to students
- The professors are experienced and remarkable.
- It has a well maintained library with range of books, newspapers and journals. Students and staff can access the library for any help in their subjects.
For more Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Admission details on visit IESOnline.