Fee Structure of PU colleges in Bangalore
About PU Colleges Fees
- The Fee Structure of PU Colleges in Bangalore differs in accordance with the infrastructural facilities and education quality provided by them.
- The fees for different PU colleges are developed under the norms of Karnataka state board.
- The PU colleges design the fee structure considering the benefits and convenience of the students' community.
- There are lots of private as well as government colleges in affiliated from Karnataka state board.
- The expanses for some of the colleges are higher while it is moderate for the majority of colleges
- Moreover, the charges differ majorly on the accommodation facilities provided to the students
The PU colleges have one finance department where students can get all the details of their academic fees. The finance department is headed by the professionals with experience in the commerce field. They would also brief the parents in detail regarding the fee and its structure. The PUC College Fees in Bangalore includes charges like -
- Registration Charges
- Academic Charges
- Training & Soft-Skill Development Charges
- Boarding & Lodging
- Sports Charges
- Establishment Charges
Students are also provided with coaching on the entrance tests like COMEDK, CET, NEET etc. for which the parents of candidates will have to pay additional fee for the purpose. The fee is same for all the students irrespective of their streams. The complete fee has to be paid at the time of admission itself.
Scholarship and Financial Aids
- The students who are unable to pay all at once can also go for installment options which are subjected to the college policy, but should be paid prior to Karnataka PUC Admission.
- Some of the PU colleges also run various scholarship and free-ship program for the deserving candidates.
- Candidates will have to fill up a form for the purpose.
- The colleges are also considerate towards the students prevailing from rural, SC/ ST or any other unprivileged background and would provide them scholarship under the state minority scheme.
- The PU Colleges in Karnataka provide fee waivers to the single parented child, child of defense staff etc.
- Students cam also avail for education loans which can be granted at a cheaper interest rate from the banks tied-up with the colleges.
Top PU Colleges in Bangalore With Fee
- St. Josephs Indian Composite Pre University College - INR 50,000
- Devanga Sangha First Grade College - INR 16,500
- Stracey Memorial Comp PU College - INR 30,000
- Baldwin Girls PU College - INR 60,000
- Mitralaya Girls PU College - INR 25,000
- St. Josephs Pre-University College - INR 60,000
- United Mission PU College - INR 23,000
- Abbaskhan Women College - INR 25,000
- St Euphrasias Comp PU College - INR 30,000
- Jain College - INR 85,000
- St Michael's PU College - INR 28,000
- Cathedral Composite PU College & High School - INR 55,000
- Baldwin Methodist College - INR 50,000
- St. Annes Pre-University College for Girls - INR 40,000
- Baldwin Boys PU College - INR 49,000
- Shaheens Falcon PU College - INR 85,000
- AL- Ameen Pre-University College - INR 80,000
- Mount Caramel PU College - INR 70,000
For detailed information about Fee Structure of PU Colleges in Bangalore visit pue.kar.nic.in and contact IESOnline.