Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Ramaiah Institute of Technology is the contribution and efforts of Gokula Education which is established by M.S Ramaiah. He felt the need and necessity for development of medicine industry in India due to the growing demands in various hospitals. This institute initially started with 2 -3 institutes and due to its education quality has developed 14 - 15 medical institutes in different fields.
- In house team work towards enhancement of teaching methodologies which results in better learning and understanding for the students.
- Providing best possible infrastructure – labs, classrooms, cafeteria, library, hostel accommodation and every basic amenity required for the students and teachers required during graduation
- Top niche quality of education in science and engineering with the help of in house faculty and engineering experts.
- Follow the code of ethics
Eligibility criteria in MSRIT
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at MSRIT.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
Considered Entrance Exam: CET / KEA / COMEDK