Ramaiah Institute of Technology is the contribution and efforts of Gokula Education which is established by M.S Ramaiah. He felt the need and necessity for development of medicine industry in India due to the growing demands in various hospitals. This institute initially started with 2 -3 institutes and due to its education quality has developed 14 - 15 medical institutes in different fields.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
• In house team work towards enhancement of teaching methodologies which results in better learning and understanding for the students.
• Providing best possible infrastructure – labs, classrooms, cafeteria, library, hostel accommodation and every basic amenity required for the students and teachers required during graduation
• Top niche quality of education in science and engineering with the help of in house faculty and engineering experts.
• Follow the code of ethics
Eligibility criteria in MSRIT
• A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at MSRIT.
• The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
Considered Entrance Exam: CET / KEA / COMEDK
Management quota admission in MS Ramaiah Engineering College Bangalore is restricted to 15 % of total intake. For Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Engineering College under Management Quota, or for more information on management seats in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology call + 91- 9743277777
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in MS Ramaiah University. There is no process for direct admission in MS Ramaiah University. Except Foreign / Nri Quota admission in MS Ramaiah University all other admissions in MS Ramaiah University takes place through MS Ramaiah University selection process only.