Medical Colleges In Bangalore Ranking

Go to Home Page
Ask the Experts

Ranking Medical Colleges in Bangalore

Bangalore for Medical Destination

  • The country has a number of medical colleges but Medical Colleges In Bangalore seem to be in the top 4 of the best medical colleges in the top 17 list (NIRF 2019 India rankings) occupied by the state of Karnataka.
  • The city has expanded by leaps and bounds to accommodate the needs of its entire people.
  • Among the needs, medical and health requirements reserve a significant spot.
  • Bangalore also turned into a favored destination for health care treatment and education.
  • The sheer number of medical procedures being carried out at the hospitals at Bangalore is mind boggling.
  • This opens up a number of opportunities for medical students to gain a great deal of procedural experience.

Medical College Admissions are becoming harder to acquire with every passing year. The level of competition in this particular field is fierce. Students need to appear in entrance exam for admissions in good medical institutes. Also there are colleges that accept direct admissions

Exam Exam dates
KCET 2nd or 3rd week of April 2021
COMED-k 2nd week of May 2021
NEET To be announced by 17th December
JIPMER 1st week of June 2021

The rankings have to be considered before making a choice but it also should be noted that each college has been given a special mark for the type of treatment they specialize in. For example, certain medical colleges may specialize in the orthoscience space while other in the neurosciences. This is why it becomes imperative to consider the ranking of the course in every college before selecting.

Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore Ranking

The above mentioned colleges are in the order of descending ranks. These ranks have been decided after taking into account a large number of parameters.

  • Further more students need to keep in mind the importance of course specialization in the field of medicine.
  • Students have to first complete the graduate level programs before they pursue their PG.
  • It is important for students to take up the postgraduate program in medical science that opens up a number of options by way of specializations.
  • Usually those who have completed their PG program can get into specialist roles in hospitals that specialize in niche fields.

For more details / clarification on Medical College Admissions Call + 91- 9743277777

There are 250 NEET medical seats in Bangalore
M.S Ramiah Medical College has known as the best MBBS college in Bangalore
It can range from 30,000 per month for a doctor who has just finished his MBBS to as high as 2-3 lakh per day for a highly accomplished super-specialist.
If you’re planning to do MBBS in the best and top-rated college then the minimum cost will be .
M. Tech in Biomedical Engineering and Biological Sciences,Hospital Administration Master's Degree,MS in Microbiology,MS in Clinical Pathology,Diploma in Health Education.And many more.
Almost all Medical College has a hostel for Separate girls and Boys with all amenities
AQI seats account for 15% of all seats in government medical schools, while state quota seats account for the remaining 85%. According to the NEET UG 2020 result from the previous year, aspirants in the General category must score at least 147 points (50 percentile)
In India, Class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks is the minimum prerequisite for MBBS entry and entrance test. In Class 12, the students would have learned Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as their key subjects. In India, the minimum age for MBBS entry and the entrance exam is 17 years, and the maximum age is 25 years.

Ask The Experts

Looks good!
Please enter a valid name.
Looks good!
Please enter a valid Email.
Looks good!
Please enter a valid number.
Looks good!
Please provide course.