Rankwise Medical Colleges, India
Students need to be informed about the Medical Colleges in India Rank Wise before filing applications. The management of these institutes is well informed on matters such as technology, latest developments and practices and is quick to adapt to change.
Medical college in India Highlights:
- Best Medical Colleges in India have been delivering graduates who are very proficient, knowledgeable in this field of study
- They have the education and zeal to make a positive an effective change in healthcare.
- Due to the institutes’s successful deliverance of world-class education to interested students and the contribution made by the college towards the betterment of the community, they have been ranked numerous times by different ranking bodies.
- And also due to meeting certain requirements of a medical college, it has been accredited by different government organizations.
MBBS Admissions are considered to be one of the toughest tasks as far as education is concerned. After the completion of their respective courses in medicine, they have a number of options waiting for them. Among them are setting up hospitals, clinics working for NGOs etc.
There are private, government and management seats available for all medical programs. The government has stated that all private medical colleges have to compulsorily allocate 15% of seats for All India Quota.
Top 20 Medical Colleges in India
Ranking of Medical Colleges in India listed here is base on the NIRF ranks (MHRD):
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences, Bangalore
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Manipal
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
- Madras Medical College & Government General Hospital, Chennai
- King George`s Medical University, Lucknow
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur, Jodhpur
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
- Siksha `O` Anusandhan, Bhubaneswar
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar, Khordha
- Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai
- St. John's Medical College, Bengaluru
- S.R.M. Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
For more details / clarification on Admission in MBBS In India Call + 91- 8951993708.