Direct Admission in Reva University Offered
Reva University offers 15 undergraduate programs in engineering, architecture, science & technology, commerce, management studies, law & humanities apart from 18 full time post graduate programs, 5 part time post graduate programs & post graduate diplomas in various fields.
To apply for reva university admission students can either apply online as per steps below or in the direct mode by collecting the application form from the Office of Admissions, Reva College Bangalore
- Candidate needs to fill in the correct name & date of birth ( as per X std marks card) and provide a valid email id to which a password will be sent for logging in. Using these credentials, the applicant can continue filling in the application form.
- Fields marked in red are mandatory and candidates need to ensure they provide accurate information.
- Applicants need to enter the details of remitted application fee via a DD drawn in favor of Reva University, payable at Bangalore or through NEFT transfer and make a note of the application number which needs to be quoted in all future correspondence.
- Students applying to B.Tech programs, need to register for the REVA EET, those opting for Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Law (B.A. LL.B Honors & B.B.A. LL.B. Honors) should appear for REVA CLAT & MBA aspirants need to go for REVA MAT.
- Enrolled students will need to sign an undertaking at the tim e of commencement of the academic year that they will abide by the rules, regulations of the university.
- For direct admission in reva university, candidates can contact the department of admissions.