- Colleges & Courses
- RIMS Bangalore
- RIMS Bangalore Admissions
Ramaiah Bangalore Admissions
is based on Selection Process. The Admission Selection process varies from course to course.
Programs, Eligibility & Selection Procedure for RIMS Admission
Programs Offered in RIMS:
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) - University of Mysore
- PGPM + MBA
- PGDM + MBA (Annamalai University)
- PGDM + MBA (Swiss Business School)
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Admissions in RIMS:
- The applicants for PGDM/MBA in Ramaiah Institute of Management are required to have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together, also 45% for SC/ST candidates are eligible.
- Students who are awaiting for their final year exam results may apply; but an average of 50% marks in pursuing degree course should be maintained.
- Applicants are required to appear for MAT conducted by AIMA or Common Admission Test (CAT) or XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or State University MBA Entrance Examinations.
Selection Procedure in Ramaiah Institute of Management for Postgraduate Program:
The overall admission is based on:
- Academic Performance
- Mentioned Aptitude Test (XAT, ATMA, GMAT etc.,)
- Personal Interview
- Outstanding Achievement in any other field or activities highlighting team working, decision making qualities, work experience, additional educational qualification and any other achievement.
The department of the institute has set the Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies Fees Structure
accordingly. To know the details of the institute feel free to contact Admission Helpline - + 91- 9743277777
Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies,
Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies Ranking,
Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies Placements,
Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies Fee Structure,
RIMS Bangalore Admissions,
Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies Reviews,
Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies Courses