Admission in RV College of Engineering

Go to Home Page
Ask the Experts

RV College of Engineering Admission

The college has an excellent and prompt admission department. They take extra care to help students dealing admission anxiety. They work hand in hand with the students to provide them a seamless admission experience. The college is known to attract excellent talents all around the globe.

RVCE is a private prestigious co-educational institute that offers various UG and PG programs with multiple specializations. RV Engineering College Admission is done as per the Government of Karnataka norms. For Karnataka students, the selection process will be based on the Karnataka Common Entrances Test (KCET) score, conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). And for non-Karnataka students, selection to UG course based on Comed-K scores. Out of the total seats, 45% of the seats are filled through CET, 30% of seats are filled through the COMED-K and 25% by management quota, all by merit. Students who are domicile of Karnataka for seven years or more can give CET whereas both Karnataka and non-Karnataka students can appear for Comed-k entrance exam.

The procedure for Admission in RV College of Engineering for undergraduate program is based on students’ performance in entrance tests like KCET, JEE Mains, Comed-K, and Senior Secondary Certificate Examination. The admission of the students to M.Tech and MBA will be based on the scores obtained by the students in GATE and Karnataka PGCET. Out of the total seats, 80% of seats are reserved for those students who appeared for the GATE and PGCET exam and the remaining 20% seats are reserved for the management quota.

RV College of Engineering Eligibility Criteria

Eligibility criteria for the undergraduate course are given below:

  • Candidates must have scored 70% marks in 10th standard and 65% in PUC in both Maths and Science.
  • Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics or Chemistry/Biology, Language and any other subject with a minimum score of 45%.
  • Students waiting for PUC results or 12 results can also apply on a provisional basis.

Reserved category students will have a 5% relaxation in the minimum aggregate. Appearing in any one of the entrance exams is mandatory for any student seeking admission in RVCE. An admission through AIEEE counseling is not available and students who have passed from Karnataka State Open University are not eligible.

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech and MCA course are given below:

  • For M.Tech admission, candidates must have completed a Bachelor of Engineering in allied disciplines.
  • For MCA admission, general category candidates must have completed BCA or any graduation in allied disciplines with Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications or Computer Science as main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate and for reserved category candidates; the criteria remain the same except minimum aggregate of 45%.

RV College of Engineering Ranking status influences the number of applications reaching the administrative office every year. The administrative executives supervise responsibilities pertaining to the admission process, fees payment, granting scholarship, and admission to the final selected students. The institution has highly qualified and dedicated faculty who utilize their knowledge in various disciplines to conduct research and development for industry and defense establishments in the country. The core values of the college are professionalism, integrity, innovation, commitment, and teamwork. The institute focuses on sustainable and inclusive technology through leadership attributes regards to technical education, research, and innovation.

The admission process for R.V College of Engineering usually involves the completion of an application form, submission of necessary documents, and appearance for any entrance examinations that may be required.
Management quota seats are available at RV College of Engineering.

May I Help You

Looks good!
Please enter a valid name.
Looks good!
Please enter a valid Email.
Looks good!
Please enter a valid number.
Looks good!
Please provide course.